Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Blazing Saddles Hebden Bridge 18th B'day party / Orange Demo Day & more 29 April
  • Clover

Demo an Orange bike and take it round in the wake of Ed ‘Great Rock’ Oxley, cake with Singletrack and new bikes from Brant. You can win something too for being able to change a tyre quickly. I won’t be doing that bit. Teva shoes on demo and local physio Ali Mills is taking road riders out and about too.

Blazing Saddles should be the centre of a well-deserved Hebden Bridge cycling love-in for the day. Nowt better.

More details that I can muster on their website

RustySpanner

Good shop and nice people.

Friendly too – loads of people post on here enquiring about routes round Hebden and Tod:
    Speak to this lot – they’ll put you right.

I only wear a lid because of them: Turned up on a demo day and they wouldn’t let me leave the shop without lending me one – gits.

wilde86
    Free Member

ooooh looking forward to that!! wonder if its a tube or tubeless tyre change race?!

think il take my orange alpine down and try swap it for a newer model 😉

Clover

Love that they’ll lend you a bike lock to park outside their shop too.

Nice all round – good for cycling visitors and also for local shops (i.e. me) as it means that people can get cake and wander round without worrying about their bikes too much.

Raptor
    Free Member

sounds good i’m up for walking round with cake lol

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’ll be there…

Stevelol
    Free Member

I’m going along, will be good to have a guide around Hebden, hopefully there’ll be a few hints at route options too.

Clover

Hey, quick reminder.

Although the Ed rides are booked up, the road ride still has spaces. If you want a change like.

And there’s cake. I guess there’ll be a few people happy to point out their favourite routes. I’ll be on the 2pm ride (but as I’m shy and retiring I won’t be wearing a name badge…).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blazing Saddles Hebden Bridge 18th B'day party / Orange Demo Day & more 29 April’ is closed to new replies.