Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Blackpool stag and hen photo reportage: do you see what I see?
  • konabunny
    Free Member

Dougie Wallace, a photographer, has the dubious honor of having his photos plundered to fill space on the Daily Mail website today. But look at this photo – can you believe what’s in it? It just shows how DEGENERATE the UK has become. These people are disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to walk the streets.

I mean – a tattoo of the Subaru logo on your neck ffs!

The Daily Fail story is here: Britain’s Hen Night Babylon as EU Ugandan Asylum Swans take over Blackpool – and YOU’RE paying for it!

Dougie Wallace’s rather good photos are here: http://dougiewallace.com/10118/portfolio/

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Loving his photos. Thanks for the link.

Pigface
    Free Member

Some right biffas in that lot 😆

mikey74
    Free Member

Dougie Wallace, a photographer, has the dubious honor of having his photos plundered to fill space on the Daily Mail website today. But look at this photo – can you believe what’s in it? It just shows how DEGENERATE the UK has become. These people are disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to walk the streets.

Wow!! You actually SOUND like the Daily Mail. I’d stop reading that garbage if I were you.

binners

Some quality shots there! I love the Daily Fail quote

he also show how a once family-friendly resort has plunged downmarket.

Erm… no. Maybe in about 1930 Blackpool was family friendly. But its been like a modern day sodom and gomorrah for an awfully long time now. Which is surely its appeal. I love Blackpool! But then I’m reet classy, me 😀

Coyote
    Free Member

Tourist Board of GB should get some of those images on their literature. That’ll bring the tourist Euros / Dollars rolling in!

fasthaggis

I mean – a tattoo of the Subaru logo on your neck ffs!

Tsk,what rubbish.
    The lad is a young astronomer and that is his favorite constellation.

patriotpro
    Free Member

The thought of going to Blackpool on a stag-do is akin to a day/night in cloud-cuckoo land, but colder.

Harsh I know but the place needs flattening and starting again.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

whoops

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Ahhh portraying my home town in its best light, just before central i believe, im glad i live nearer st annes now !!!

DezB
    Free Member

a tattoo of the Subaru logo on your neck ffs!

And he’s nicked some OAP’s labrador while he goes looking for his staffie 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Bloody hell and I agree with patriotpro. Most of those pics are gruesome.

Surely there are some people who go there who don’t exist on take-aways, booze and fags. GB really needs a cultural sort out 😯

binners

Whats up with take-aways, booze and fags?

atlaz
    Free Member

But its been like a modern day sodom and gomorrah for an awfully long time now. Which is surely its appeal.

I went with my old man when I was 12, 25 years or so ago. Had a good time but we definitely did NOT go out at night. In hindsight I can work out why.

DezB
    Free Member

the tattoo in full 🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

Wow!! You actually SOUND like the Daily Mail. I’d stop reading that garbage if I were you.

wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhh

fasthaggis

Thanks Dez

The Turbo Ted constellation is a little known cluster found in the vicinity of Uranus.

🙂

globalti
    Free Member

A tsunami would be a merciful end for Blackpool, except that all the dross would get washed inland and end up in nice places like the Ribble valley.

Sandwich

That labrador looks more like a pitbull type to me. Maybe Turbo Ted isn’t all bad.

labsey
    Free Member

The thought of going to Blackpool on a stag-do is akin to a day/night in cloud-cuckoo land, but colder.

I’m going to a stag do there next month. Should I get myself a nice Vauxhall Astra tattoo on my face so I’ll fit in?

footflaps

He’s got some great photos there, esp the Indian drivers ones!

midlifecrashes

Give tattoo bloke a bit of slack. Subaru is probably the name of his first child the injunction prevents him seeing, and coincidentally, where he lost his virginity.

colp

Maybe he’s an angler and it was meant to say Turbot Head?

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’m going to a stag do there next month. Should I get myself a nice Vauxhall Astra tattoo on my face so I’ll fit in?

For the ultimate stag-do experience, get it done there whilst noshing a kebab.

Woody
    Free Member

Whats up with take-aways, booze and fags?

Nowt and I’m quite partial to all three.

It’s just that I don’t live to comsume as many as I can of all three on a daily basis, thus enabling me to maintain my moral superiority from my tall steed 😉

messiah
    Free Member

Those pictures were ace… sometimes clicking on threads that I have no interest in can be most excellent.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Words fail me… As a Lancastrian (albeit hailing from the lovely Ribble Valley), this image fills me with shame, disgust and revulsion.

The tattoo is bad enough, the “staffie cross” that’s clearly not trained to walk to heel is another, but the woman on the far right has FAT SHINS!! And the girl to her right has a proper ‘gunt’.

I’d have a go on the blonde 5th from the left though…

DezB
    Free Member

Those pictures were ace…

Dougie Wallace’s website is fantastic. The water pics are so brilliant. (as are the Blackpool ones)

CountZero

All the posh people from the midlands, well, Brummies anyway, all go to Weston-Super-Mare! Lots of them there this weekend. Some real horrorshow in those pics, though.

yossarian
    Free Member

Makes me proud to be British, fags, booze and takeaway are the cornerstones of empire.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Blackpool stag and hen photo reportage: do you see what I see?’ is closed to new replies.