Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Black Sabbath – anyone got tickets?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Tried on the pre-sale yesterday without success and again this morning, again without success (well, for my preferred venue and section).

Yet Ticketmaster are already selling ‘market-driven priced tickets’ though at least two of their sister companies.

It sucks.

Still – at least I have got some seated tickets for Manchester on the first night (I *REALLY* wanted standing on the last night in Brum).

Did anyone manage to get the tickets they wanted?

ricardo666
    Free Member

Nope, nada, very effing upset.

Not to mention seeing them on sale for 180 on ticketmaster sister site this morning for mancunia arena

johndoh
    Free Member

Manchester still showing some available seats at the back.

mountainman

Ridiculous prices too here for Dublin ,not that much of a fan to pay silly money .
    Saw them back in the 80s in Bristol Colsten Hall think it was £10 a ticket .

craigxxl
    Free Member

Yet Ticketmaster are already selling ‘market-driven priced tickets’ though at least two of their sister companies.

Winds me up every time with Ticketmaster as they sell out straight away as they buy the majority of tickets and profiteer from them. Should be limits on when they can buy them i.e. 2 days after release.

darrell
    Free Member

Got tickets for Manchester – am happy

thered

Weren’t the tickets for MEN £80?? Not paying that.

votchy
    Free Member

Same as OP here, couldn’t get presale and when I saw the prices of £83 plus fees for Brum thought stuff that, ridiculous price imo but seems from above the public will pay it

DezB
    Free Member

Saw them back in the 80s in Bristol Colsten Hall think it was £10 a ticket

I bet they were a million times better then too.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Business as usual for ticket master. The tout of choice for all major artists.

Got the O2 presale page up on Wednesday morning just before 9. Refresh..refresh..page hangs up..page reloads, select some tickets to buy but sold out. Look at Get me in site and its full off tickets for knocking on double the face value. That was for the last night in Birmingham.

Got some for Leeds no problem and because I’m a massive Sabbath fan/daft went back on and got some sound check tickets for the last show.

johndoh
    Free Member

I would dearly love to be there for the last show but I am not in a position to pay the sort of money for VIP packages and refuse to pay over the (already ridiculous) ticket prices.

Still, I saw them at the Brum O2 Academy warm up gig three or four years ago and subsequently at the Arena so I can’t complain too much.

How much of what goes on with Ticketmaster goes into the pockets of the performers and how much is simply extra ££££££s for Ticketmaster?

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I reckon that there’ll be cheapish tickets available for Sabbath a couple of days before the gigs. I got one for the last show of the 13 tour for face value on Get me in, and at the time that could’ve been the last ever show.

johndoh
    Free Member

But this time around it *will* be the last ever. On the 13 tour they were still discussing the possibility of releasing another studio album.

CountZero

Saw them back in the 80s in Bristol Colsten Hall think it was £10 a ticket

Saw them on this tour:

Also at the Colston Hall, in 1972, and also on the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath tour as well, when they were really at their peak, and Ozzy hadn’t lost it.
    Tickets were probably somewhere around £2.50, which is what I paid to see Zeppelin at Earle’s Court on the Physical Graffiti tour.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

But this time around it *will* be the last ever. On the 13 tour they were still discussing the possibility of releasing another studio album.

You’re right, but I reckon tickets for most of the new shows that got bought up by opportunists will be available for most gigs at good prices, at the moment there’s still some on sale through ticketmaster anyway.

I am not a robot 🙄

johndoh
    Free Member

I am not a robot

😀

Form this random selection of low quality blurred images, try to identify what might be plates of pasta.

👿

xcgb
    Free Member

Yeah I had 4 pcs set up all logged on at 9 and nothing!
    Really sucks, Still saw them at Download last week so at least I saw that!

The other irritating thing for the NEC gig is the extra rip off standing at the front tickets……….. £105 each + fees 😯

slackalice
    Free Member

Respect @ CZ 8)

LS
    Free Member

If Bill was involved I’d give a kidney to go to the second Brum show. As it stands, didn’t even bother trying this morning once I saw the prices. I paid 80 notes to see Bruce the other week but that was over three hours’ worth, I doubt that Ozzy can manage that!

CountZero you are a very fortunate chap!

mikey74
    Free Member

I saw them on their last tour in Birmingham so I really couldn’t be bothered to pay the overly inflated prices for this tour.

Mackem

Love them, just cant justify the prices. Might just hang around outside and try and get a cheap ticket

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Black Sabbath – anyone got tickets?’ is closed to new replies.