Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Black Pepper & Chilli shower gel – safe to use on yer bits?!
  • honeybadgerx

So having ran out of shower gel the other day, and being a big fan of anything Original Source (damn you mountain mayhem!), I did my usual ‘pick a new one based on it’s pretty colour without actually looking what’s in it’ trick. Cue getting in the shower this morning, grabbing the bottle and realising it was black pepper & chilli ‘flavour.’ Being somewhat of a fan of keeping my crown jewels intact and not feeling like they’re being set alight with napalm, I decided to do a bit more research first.

Has anyone else used this stuff? Did it precede to give your tackle a delightful tingling feeling that put a spring in your step for the rest of your day? Or did it leave you curled in the foetal position in the bottom of your bath, attempting to crawl inside the cold tap and crying for your mother, much as described by that amazon review?

Trimix
    Free Member

Its the Wasabi one that stings.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

There’s only one way to find out

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Call yourself the honeybadger, then get all girlie over some shower gel

MTFU

or change your name, up to you ! 😀

RealMan
    Free Member

I faced the same situation as you, bought it without looking, was in the shower when I noticed. I just MTFU’d and applied generous quantities everywhere.

It’s pretty good.

However the bottle does say “for men” – I’ve never seen that on any of the other OS shower gels, so I’d hesitate before applying it to your vagina.

Cougar

Tingly.

missnotax
    Free Member

Black pepper and chilli flavour you say…. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Do you serioulsy think anyone would make shower gel that burns your intimate areas? What kind of a sick joke…?

honeybadgerx

I’d hesitate before applying it to your vagina.

Me too. Mainly because that would involve me discovering I have a vagina, and am in fact a hermaphrodite, which is not the kind of stress I need at half seven in the morning before I’ve had a cup of tea.

Will MTFU and report back tomorrow!

DezB
    Free Member

Do you serioulsy think anyone would make shower gel that burns your intimate areas?

So you’ve never got the mint one up your japs?

pictonroad

yeh, that mint and tea tree gel can be a bit of an unwelcome eye opener, I’ve given it up…

RealMan
    Free Member

Will MTFU and report back tomorrow!

😀

djglover
    Free Member

Mint shower gel does numb the cock and balls somewhat.

If you crack one out straight afterwards it feels like your doing it to someone else.

maccruiskeen

There’s only one way to find out

Yes- rub it in your eyes before you rub it on your balls. Or perhaps more sensibly- rub it in someone else’s eyes.

molgrips
    Free Member

So you’ve never got the mint one up your japs?

I’ve never had anything up there! Wtf do you people do in the shower? If it involves pipe cleaners I don’t want to know.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jesus wept.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Yes- rub it in your eyes before you rub it on your balls. Or perhaps more sensibly- rub it in someone else’s eyes.

Or on someone elses balls.

deus

the black mint one is the tingliest.

was wondering when anyone would make the inevitable next step to that comment.

Jesus probably would weep if he’d used the black mint one, would make getting a couple of nails hammered through your wrists look quite tame.

legend
    Free Member

cynic-al –
    Jesus wept.

Must really burn if it made the big man cry!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Never had a problem with the mint one and the japs, but it sure makes the brown eye tingle in a fairly uncomfortable manner. Tend to avoid the mint one now.

mrjmt
    Free Member

If you crack one out straight afterwards it feels like your doing it to someone else.

So, if you sit on your arm too, does it feel like nobody was involved?

chojin
    Free Member

I was told you should never use soap on the “end” of your little fella, simply use water.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yeah, this one’s fine. the black mint will definitely give you something to worry about for a few moments though…

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I find the mint one quite pleasant, although it’s a bit worrying the first time you use it and wonder what’s going on down there 😯

Will make note to pick up one of the black mint ones next time I’m in a supermarket 😀

globalti
    Free Member

The perfume is used in the shower gel at about 0.5% i.e. 500 gms per 100 kilo batch of the gel. There might be some pepper oil or capsicum oleoresin in the perfume but they would be at dosages of 0.1% in the actual perfume so almost nothing at all in the gel. There might be some kind of warming ingredient in the gel (check the ingredients panel) but there’s no way a manufacturer like PZ would be allowed to use anything dodgy at a dosage that could cause harm, the whole industry is incredibly tightly regulated.

More likely is that the smell of the perfume and the user’s imagination are doing the trick. We are all in the business of selling fantasy, after all.

maccruiskeen

Or on someone elses balls.

actually. Shouldn’t they just test this stuff on animals? I nominate Honey Badgers

honeybadgerx

2kg pack of frozen peas – check
    Camomile lotion – check
    Phone on speed dial to Mum – check

Hmm. Tingly. Don’t know what all the fuss was about really….

chakaping
    Free Member

It’s nice on toast too.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Black Pepper & Chilli shower gel – safe to use on yer bits?!’ is closed to new replies.