• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cb.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Black Ops Question
  • cb

In MW2 it was fairly simple to invite a friend into the pre-game lobby and join a TDM together. It won’t work in Black Ops – any way around this?

Thanks

seanodav
    Free Member

Should just be able to invite freind to game and chat? or game and party option

seanodav
    Free Member

May be daft question but you are in team dm and not mercenary tdm

cb

Yes TDM, but when in lobby I invite my mate (I only have one friend!!) and it just will not happen even though he gets the invite…

sc-xc

The servers on black ops are dreadful. Is your NAT type set to strict? (it says something bottom left corner before you join a lobby)

cb

i’ll check the NAT thing – think we changed that to try and solve the problem. I get “Connection Interrupted” all the bloody time. Massively frustrating

seanodav
    Free Member

xbox or ps3? never have any trouble myself on xbox.
    cant you join in lobby together, normally when you send invite and its accepted you are both on screen together you then decide which game you want to join

cb

Its PS3. That’s the problem in a nutshell, we never get to the same screen in the lobby.

sc-xc

PS3 here as well, and I have the same problem. Connection Interrupted, Cannot migrate host, can’t join friends lobbies…

I mentioned the NAT thing because I tried that. I just read that if it flashes up as strict, which is the thing preventing you from joining friends – do this

if you have modern warfare 2 put it in your ps3 go to play on line when you get to the menu that gives you the option to pick the game type you want to play online eject the disc. then put black ops in.

I’m going to try it later.

clubber
    Free Member

Works fine on the Wii version 😉

cb
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Black Ops Question’ is closed to new replies.