Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Black Ops III
  • cb

Is anyone else getting fed up with the inability to join games online? Exactly same as Advanced Warfare.

Have these companies given up on PS3 users – no campaign, no nuketown yet still charge the same price!!

If I get 30 minutes of lag free, uninterrupted killing its a bloody miracle.

stenhousemuir
    Free Member

The ps4 has been out for over two years now, I’d buy one mate

CHB

phew…was worried there! (PS4 and BO3 waiting for Xmas!).

Drac

No issues on the PS4.

CHB

How does it compare with BO2? Think I need to move on from Standoff.

jes
    Free Member

Had the same issue with modern warfare on ps3, it was completely unplayable.

As winter was on the way I thought I would treat myself to a ps4 with cod III.
    In the last 3 weeks I have maybe managed to log on to the servers for 60 mins and most of that was last weekend.

Seems to be getting better though.

scaredypants

If I get 30 minutes of lag free, uninterrupted killing its a bloody miracle.

😆

… I mean, err, nothing

flaps
    Free Member

I’ve given up on COD. The Season Pass killed it for me, £80+ to play the complete game is ridiculous. Plus every year they are very similar and inevitably on the rare occasion I had time to play it needed updates so I couldn’t get on!!
    Considering Battlefront…

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

the ps3 cant handle the content of bops3 thus the issues. it has been primarily developed for next gen then scaled down for last gen this year will be the last cross gen games as they cant make two separate games as it takes too long and all the money now in next gen. look online at graphical diffs between ps3 an 4 on blackops 3 they used vans from blackops 2 as texture in blackops 3 to save time.

thats the reason most of destiny was left out and brought out in extra dlc on next gen as old gen cant handle all the content an no destiny 2 for 360 or ps3 xbox have brought out the old 360 games to xbl to nake the switch a bit easier but now it seems ps3 and 360 are getting killed off as the games now are too advanced

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

flaps…. if you dont like the dlc on blackops…. battlefront is 42 quid for a core game and all the new maps etc will be dlc at a extra 42,99 for the first season. lots of people (myself inc) are raging about the lack of content on battlefront no campaign only online play….

fallout 4 however is the best thing since sliced bread….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Black Ops III’ is closed to new replies.