Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Black Mountain Cycle Centre
  • ready

I’m off to BMCC on Monday, but I’m now starting to worry that my skills won’t be quite good enough. I’m quite happy on the blues and reds of BPW, with the occasional, careful black.
    Who’s been? And just how gnarly is it? Am I right to be worried??

welshfarmer

Don’t worry. Every thing there is rollable. Tis only a couple of miles down the road so have been a couple of evenings. At my age and skill level I was a bit worried, especially as I was with a group of young bucks. I needn’t of worried. I actually came away much happier over bumps and jumps and berms and was actually getting a bit of air on later rides.

bombjack
    Free Member

As above, it’s a great little uplift centre. The Reds and blues are all rollable, the gaps on the black pro line are mahoosive! And the tractor uplift is proper old school. Did my riding the world of good when I visited.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ready

Excellent, that is good news. Thanks for the replies!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking it’ll be a bit slidey when wet?

welshfarmer

Not too bad. I have ridden it is total deluge, riding in streams of water! I did have a Muddy Mar on mind so that may have helped. Our soil here is quite slick mind and most of the tracks are not armoured. It has been so dry here I think it will take weeks of rain to really destroy the surface there at the mo. A few odd showers will only add to the fun 🙂

creamegg
    Free Member

You’ll be fine! Great little trail centre, blue and reds are rollable but more fun if you don’t. Good chilled out vibe

therag
    Free Member

Ace in the dry & the blue is the most fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Black Mountain Cycle Centre’ is closed to new replies.