Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 231 total)
  • Black Friday deals
  • loddrik
    Free Member

I’m not happy with myself. I went into tescos to get some cat litter, mentally sneering and feeling superior to the ‘fools’ who get worked up about black Friday, only to come out with the aforementioned cat litter, plus a Phillips Airfryer. Well it was only £50…

Kryton57

mrblobby – Member
    Think we’ve seen the best of the deals or more price slashing of tat they can’t shift to come over the weekend?

There’s Cyber Monday still to come…

brakes
    Free Member

any Stages power meters for £200?

lemonysam
    Free Member

Extra 15% off everything at Start Cycles, Code MEGA15.

http://startcycles.co.uk/

Could get some fairly impressive bargains from that.

jsync

Garmin 810 for £150 or so

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00B06J194?

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

I don’t care enough to find it abhorrent, I just refused to acknowledge it…

However, I’m off today and the Mrs has gone out so took the opportunity to do my Xmas shopping ( I only buy for her) and must admit I’ve been delighted with the savings I’ve made so far!! I’m happy with the free delivery more than anything!

grum
    Free Member

£50 off Nikon D3300 and an extra £20 cashback seems a good deal, I bought my mother one earlier this year and it is excellent

Cheers that looks just the ticket. Being a photographer I always get asked to recommend cameras for people but I know nothing about the entry level stuff!

lunge

I’ve been quite well behaved. Bought some stuff from Wiggle that I’d hoped to be discounted today and wasn’t. Which is fine as it was a good price already. Also bought some socks on-line.

Bar that, nothing and as I have work to do this afternoon, I suspect it’ll stay that way.

rOcKeTdOg

Phillips Airfryer

Shouldn’t you be buying a wood burner?

toby1

I know nothing about the entry level stuff

Having seen your shots in the past Grum I did wonder why you were asking. A bit like asking a Pro cyclist to recommend an entry level ride 🙂

Judging by the fact HUKD has gone offline and I can’t actually checkout on Argos, we’re stuck with Black Friday for a long time!

Sorry!

I also work in ‘retail’ (a very quiet site) at the moment and my new job in the new year (a not very quiet site) will mean I’m sat in a panicked situation this time next year wondering why X service is running slowly and erroring. Personally I’d prefer it all to go away, but this time of year keeps me employed. Thanks people 🙂

My puchases so far today =
    2 x pints of ale from my work local and a ham and mustard sandwich, damn those deals!

grum
    Free Member

I know nothing about BMXs but this appears to be a pretty hefty reduction:

http://www.halfords.com/kids-zone/kids-bikes/bmx-bikes/voodoo-shango-limited-edition-bmx-bike

Having seen your shots in the past Grum I did wonder why you were asking. A bit like asking a Pro cyclist to recommend an entry level ride

It’s always tiresome when ignorant peasants don’t realise just what a big deal I am and bother me with their petty questions. 😉

nemesis
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up on the 810 – have been after that for a while.

BruceWee

The way things are going, I think you’re better off waiting until the country implodes and people start rioting.

100% discount if you don’t mind doing your shopping in burned out department stores.

anono

I was planning to ignore black friday this year, but half price troy lee stuff at soho bikes was too tempting. New drone helmet and skyline shorts for £100.

crazy-legs

Tempted by the Garmin 810 but in the end I went for the Garmin Touring.
    It wasn’t a specific BF deal but it was still a good price and I got an extra 10% off with my British Cycling CRC code.
    Oh and some new tyres too.

Not exactly an exciting and shiny new TV but so what.

revs1972
    Free Member

Just bought the 200 piece socket set at Halfords for £125 instead of the usual reduced rate of £150
    VAT return due end of month so rude not to

legspin
    Free Member

I picked up a 900 quid gaming laptop for 700, well chuffed. Especially as I’m not particularity fond of the whole Black Friday thing. Hypocrite me, looks that way.

mrblobby
    Free Member

20% off everything at Proviz.

kimbers

Went for a moto g3 16gb for 135 delivered from amazon.fr

http://www.amazon.fr/Motorola-3%C3%A8me-g%C3%A9n%C3%A9ration-Smartphone-d%C3%A9bloqu%C3%A9/dp/B012MRT14E

To replace my ageing nexus 4, gonna miss my qi charging tho !

scandal42
    Free Member

Quite pleased with myself this year, I haven’t an urge to buy a single thing*, I have become increasingly less interested in ‘stuff’ recently.

*I did purchase some descaling liquid for continued espresso goodness

orena45

SOCKS! I bought SOCKS!

50% off DHB thermo foot covers

binners

MUST… NOT…BUY…A…BMX

finbar
    Free Member

Puzzled by all the “I loathe Black Friday in all its hideous consumer-capitalist glory… but I did get some cheap stuff for Christmas” posts.

It’s not like shops are encouraging us to send each other ‘Happy Black Friday’ cards or anything (yet). Let’s face it, we all need to buy stuff, and we might as well do it when it’s a bit cheaper.

gil_

Damn, that’s cheap…

Bargain

jonjones262
    Free Member

10% – 20% off at Production Privee

http://www.production-privee.com/?PGFLngID=1

Just ordered the Steve McQueen Shan and matching wheels 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Any good deals on lights?

DT78
    Free Member

I’m looking for decent deals on:
    semi compact or maybe normal force/red 22 crankset
    burley d’light

wwaswas

Any good deals on lights?

Have a look at Hargroves.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Dt78 Try merlin for the crankset

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Picked up my Christmas present, Rapha soft shell jacket, £72 off :))

Wasn’t even thinking about BF, until this thread! I,ve always wanted this jacket, but not at RRP thank you!

DT78
    Free Member

thanks for the chainset tip

added this to the powermeter thread, royles are doing a decent deal on pre-ordering a tacx neo.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Got my camera! 🙂

Not sure BF actually made a difference, but having spent an hour checking out every option on line, I bought it for a lot less than I could have.

Thats it now….need to restrain myself!

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Kimbers….thanks for the heads up on the french Moto G!I had just goñe online to buy an 8Gb one for £150. Just having a read through STW before ordering and saw your post! Now getting the 16Gb one for £134. Good stuff!

Drac

“I hate and won’t acknowledge Black Friday but I did get some good bargains today for Xmas presents.”

🙄

toby1

MUST… NOT…BUY…A…BMX

Binners, honestly the most fun bike I have at the moment is my BMX – track a 20 minute drive away, I don’t always make the most use of it, but when I do I don’t regret a penny of the purchase price!

Go on, you know you want to 😈

allthepies
    Free Member
    Northwind

That’s just weird. But hey, before you criticise the man, now you can walk a mile in his shoes

MoreCashThanDash

Should not have looked at that Genesis frame at Rutland!

Got a nice gilet from Stolen Goat. Red ones down from £72 to £22. No idea why other colours cost more… ?

Drac

Did they get the shoes discounted?

rOcKeTdOg

Genesis frame is for 80-100mm forks though

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 231 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday deals’ is closed to new replies.