Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Black Eye Friday ..anyone taking part..?
  • hodgynd
    Free Member

Kind of traditional in these parts ..finish by lunchtime get paralytic and pick a fight before going home ..
    Me ? ..Naah ..Make love not war baby ! 8) 😆

binners

We’re nipping out for a couple this afternoon, but making sure we’ve got the hell out of Dodge before the fun and games starts

The worst Black Eye Friday shenanigans I’ve seen was in Whitehaven, after Sellafield had finished at lunchtime. At kicking out time in the pubs it was like a scene from 28 Days Later. If the zombie hordes had all been wearing hardly any clothing despite the sub-zero wind howling in off the sea. Mental!

OI! DID YOU JUST CALL MY PINT A PUFF?!!!!

4130s0ul
    Free Member

you lookin at my pint?

scaredypants

😀 – Whitehaven is one of the fightiest places in the mapped universe (course, large areas of Scotland are still totally unexplored)

fasthaggis

OI! DID YOU JUST CALLSPILL MY PINT ,YA PUFF?!!!!

🙂

perchypanther
    Free Member

Look out for the headline tomorrow.

“Bathgate devastated in drunken panther rampage”

swavis

Yes I shall be heading to the local for Mad/Piece Bag Friday, bring it on… 😈

fasthaggis

Too late perchy,Bathgate was devastated a long time ago 😉

davieg
    Free Member

“Bathgate no more”!

Were The Proclaimers singing about Thatcher’s industrial vandalism or the after effects of Perchy’s big night out?

perchypanther
    Free Member

“£12 million of improvements after drunken panther rampage ”

Drac

Range Friday not partaken for a very long time.

binners

It started here a couple of weeks ago as we’re on ‘The Ale Trail’. We went for a pint last Saturday and there were a gang of blokes who were so blarted they could barely stand up.

It was 2 in the afternoon

Thinking about it…. I might stop in today

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I may well do.

Just been knocked out of the trading floor Xmas Eve Spoof Cup (in the second round, poor) so nothing left to do but quaff bubbles all morning and eat some of Camp David’s lovely festive spread… (it ranges from cheesy puffs to caviar)

Good luck all

Merry Xmas

binners

I’ll be honest Ro5ey….. That doesn’t sound very ‘Black Eye’

Are you then planning on throwing chips at someone in a kebab house in the early hours of tomorrow morning? 🙂

Oh… and Merry Christmas to you sir 😀

theotherjonv

Not sure if cheesy puff is a snack item or a euphemism for Camp David in this case

Drac

Woooooaaahhh! Easy on Rosey. It’s only 10.30 and you’ve hit the cheesy poof!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Yup, can’t wait. I reckon I’ll probably be in FGH before nine, after falling through a shop window whilst trying to take a dump on the doorstep.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

TBH … I was trying to get a virtual one from on here…. I know how much you guys love a mockney city trader. 8)

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Not sure if cheesy puff is a snack item or a euphemism for Camp David in this case

Its not the cheesy puffs we are worried about … its his handling of the cold meat….

There are plenty of other 70s inspired jokes available for Dave … he loves them all.

As for bubbles at 10:30 …. One of life’s great luxuries and the best part of festive boozing.

Chin chin

matt_outandabout

We had office night out in Glasgow last night. Of the (many) drunks encountered, the blokes couldn’t stand up and I felt more threatened by a group of ladies…!

The only near black eye was when the Scotrail replacement buses left full but early, stranding 17 of us, and then the station staff announced that was the last bus….

Drac

Its not the cheesy puffs we are worried about … its his handling of the cold meat….

😯

fasthaggis

Are you then planning on throwing chips at someone in a kebab house in the early hours of tomorrow morning?

🙂

Out the club about three, to the take-away
    The shit-in-a-tray merchants, shops got special perchant for the disorderly
    Geezerz looking ordinary and a few looking leary
    Chips fly round the sound of the latest chart entry
    An incendiary waiting to blast
    No harm with the contest who can throw the furthest
    Behind the counter they look nervous, but
    Carry on cutting the finest cuts of chicken from the big spinning stick
    Then over flies a chip, flips, and hits you on the back
    You spin round on the attack
    ‘**** you playing at? he looks like a cheshire cat, almost falls down
    Your frowns and superman eye lasers don’t even register
    By now you want to leather this ****
    And forever your gonna regret that, your choice of path
    So mash his head up and your girls now fed up
    But stop to think and it’s never gonna be the Jackie Chan scene it could have been

The Streets..Geezers Need Excitment

binners

Exactly what I was thinking of fasthaggis

The lyrical genius of Mr Skinner 😀

duckman

Going on the staff xmas party for the first time in years. I paid my way through Uni doing the doors in Dundee so have a natural fear of this evening. Nightclub I bounced in held 1300…full by 10.30pm 😯 Today should be much more civilised, out for a meal with 60 other teachers, pity it starts at 1.30 in the staffroom, even bigger pity I haven’t drunk more than 3 pints this year. Horrible feeling a square go outside a Kebab shop could be on…I have a weird feeling of impending doom.

Drac

I’ve not had a proper drink before for about 3 months now. Tonight might get messy. 🙂

binners
    Cougar

Horrible feeling a square go outside a Kebab shop could be on…

Drac

Horrible feeling a square go outside a Kebab shop could be on…

IHN

We’re about to have champers and canapes at work. It’ll be like the opening scenes of Die Hard, hopefully without the Alan Rickman bit.

nickewen
    Free Member

That mash link is quality. Particular highlight was:

“I could be serving some very determined piss artists”

What a toppa!

fasthaggis

For Cougar

1. A Square Go(Scot, informal) a fair fight between two individuals.

Nae weapons,ootside noo ya fanny ,etc,etc 😉

Cougar

Ah, thanks. I was under the impression that the preferred Scots parlance for such a spectator sport was a “bawheed rammy.”

leffeboy

😀 @ Drac. Haven’t heard square go in ages

perchypanther
    Free Member

1. A Square Go(Scot, informal) a fair fight between two individuals.

Usually announced with the utterance of the words ….. Aye? Mon Then!

timraven

I like the idea of professional lanes, might introduce that in my pub from November.

13 years in the trade and it still never ceases to amaze me how middle aged blokes don’t know how to behave after a few beers.

Still your money is a lot safer in my till than in your pocket, where you’ll just waste it on food and rent. 😆

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

If I get myself plastered enough this afternoon, do you think work will understand and let me off working tomorrow? 😈

fasthaggis

That’s me heading out in to the melee,taser set to malkie 😉

Enjoy the holiday you interweb weirdos,stay safe,have fun..

Peace

Drac

@ Drac. Haven’t heard square go in ages

Stripping the willow.

breadcrumb

**** black eye Friday.

Too busy and too many dickheads.

binners
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Black Eye Friday ..anyone taking part..?’ is closed to new replies.