Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Black and gold Hope M4's sorry but what are they worth?
  • tinsy
    Free Member

Black and gold Hope M4's with Goodrich braided hoses and blue Hope floating rotors in 203 and 183 sizes… the brakes are actually a direct fit for 180 rotors I think but I run adaptor at the front to go bigger, 1 brand new set of pads the other half worn, also some gold top caps for the reservoir..

zokes
    Free Member

Dunno about you exact ones, but as a guide I sold a pair of less-than-mint 203/180 mono m4s on ebay a while back for over £50 each end

tinsy
    Free Member

I feared as much, bloke has a set of damaged new style Mini's in the calssifieds the other day and he was after £130, I was hoping to get similar price for mine and buy them.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Spilt the rotors and brakes- you should get closer to £130 that way

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

m4's on ebay will get around £130 – 150 without the rotors, then add them at £20 a pop and you have £170-200…. splitting them will actually get less as people want more of a bargain for 1 brake, your hoses add some value! I have sold 3 sets on ebay they all made £150 +, one set went for £220…. all bidding listings not bin! just looked on ebay now at completed listings, £190 & 185 for similar sets! ok thats ebay and prices tend to be high but with floating rotors and goodridged I would say £150/160 is a fair price on a forum or £120/130 without rotors.. all imho

tinsy
    Free Member

Thanks for that crashtestrider, I rekon I should dig out the guys advert for the damaged mini's ,I can fix em I rekon, so would be a lighter setup than the m4's as they are only on an XC bike..

EDIT, looks like he has sold them now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Black and gold Hope M4's sorry but what are they worth?’ is closed to new replies.