Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Bit of help with Shimano RS685 install (easy hose joint system content)
  • iainc

😳

Jamie
    Free Member

Ahhh tits 😡

Dear Mr Jamie,

With regards to your order W00XXXXXXX for the STI SHIM R685 HYDRO WCLPR BLK.

We are now expecting the delivery for the STI SHIM R685 HYDRO WCLPR BLK (EV218605) on the 04/02/15 as there has been a delay with the supplier.

We will email you as soon as the stock is with us and when it has been dispatched to you.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Well, I tried to buy British, but it ain’t getting me anywhere…

*picks up the phone and calls Germany*

aikon
    Free Member

By the time I’ve sorted my final position on my Equilibrium Ti disc I’ll need to trim loads off the hoses so I’ll replace them without the connectors, I can understand OE’s fitting them as it simplifies switching the bike from Euro braking to UK & vice versa without unwrapping the bars.

As the Genesis is IS mount I’ve sourced some IS mount xtr callipers so I won’t need adaptors, I’ll let you know if they work!

growinglad
    Free Member

I’ve just had the joys of this easy fit system…..except they didn’t even send the part from the lever that goes under the bar tape.

Just sent an email to the supplies pointing out my displeasure of spending a reasonable sum of money and not getting all the bits….Told em I want the standard pipes and I’ll re-fit them.

Really don’t like those connector bits at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Bit of help with Shimano RS685 install (easy hose joint system content)’ is closed to new replies.