Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Bit moist!
  • Alex

Monster light and sound show about 4am in Herefordshire. Was worried about leaving the sunroof open a tiny bit. Really should have been worrying about leaving the blooming passenger door wide open all night. It’s basically rained in my car 😉 Still should have tamped dust down for tonight’s ride 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

We’ve now got a full on monsoon in Fife with thunder an lightning. Lovin’ it under a tin roof.

molgrips
    Free Member

I battened down the hatches last night, I knew it was going to rain. Shut caravan skylight and windows, got stuff in from the garden that had been out for a month without fear of damp.

legend
    Free Member

It has very much arrived in Glasgow now. Kinda glad we didn’t go kayaking today as planned 😐

EDIT: although a kayak way now be the most suitable means of transport…

CountZero

The earlier black, threatening clouds have now been replaced by wispy white ones in a blue sky. Had barely a drop of rain.

piemonster

The apocalypse has reached Dundee

piemonster

Mind you, some parts of town look like the apocalypse has been through a few times.

Stoner
    Free Member

Severn trent have redeemed themselves. Team turne dout at 9ish this morning, made some mud pies and fixed the huge hole in the 4 inch pipe.

Back on water so I can de-stink.

No excuse for the Coldplay though. Apparently Im not the first to complain to the guy on the phone either. makecoldplayhistory still has his work cut out.

stevied
    Free Member

Managed to get the guttering/waterbutt finished on the pergola at the weekend so now have 210 litres of lovely rainwater waiting to be used now that the sun has come out again 8)

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Had the monsoon this morning it was pretty horrific though in the end I enjoyed it as on my commute I had mega front wheel wash out that I somehow saved! So, thanks for my morning adrenaline kick rain.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Bit moist!’ is closed to new replies.