Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Birmingham airport – parking
  • Pook

Any recommendations other than what google is throwing up for Birmingham airport? I’m going away for 5 days in July.

somouk
    Free Member

Best bet is to book the long stay in advance, it’s realistically not much further away than their medium term offerings and there is a bus pickup on the way around so it’s easy to get to the terminal. Most times I park towards the bottom of the car park and just walk down to the terminal.

jam-bo

last time I flew from birmingham there was a deal on valet parking that made it about £5 more than the normal long stay.

valet guy no 2 looked a little disappointed as I pulled up in a beaten up golf behind an RS6

Haze

We’ve used these a few times, park up and short bus ride (provided by them) to the terminal…

APH

Always been very reliable, never been left waiting around too long and usually the cheapest option.

stevebo
    Free Member

I park at Birmingham International train station. It’s a short walk to the monorail and you’re at the airport terminal, takes a maximum of 5 minutes from leaving your car to getting to the airport terminal. Costs between £6 and £9 a day, not sure how this compares with long stay and the others.

sadexpunk

also usually use APH. mainly cos its this side of brum for us, but always been trouble free so will probs do that again this year. unless we can find any valet deals like jambo of course 😉

wolfenstein
    Free Member

just book the long stay, easy walk (or every 15 min airport bus) to the departure/arrival area and no hassle and cheap as well.. I think its NCP , parks in open carpark of the airport though.

timba
    Free Member

We booked airport long-stay through Holiday Extras

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Birmingham airport – parking’ is closed to new replies.