Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bird Bikes
  • mark90
    Free Member

I suppose it’s a bit like Hope, no one is surprised when you get good service from them. Though as people mostly like to moan about bad service it’s worth mentioning the good guys.

Phoned Ben first thing on Monday morning to get some advice on build spec options. Got good honest advice with no up-selling (I can do that myself with shiny stuff), and Ben going out of the way to check stock and give me options.

So 48hrs from placing the order I have two boxes sitting in my hall 😀

Thanks Ben Christams is early for this big kid :mrgreen:

johnw1984
    Free Member

That’s the thing, I’ve not heard a bad word about them. I asked about my lower pivot bearings the other day.

Within about 30 mins, I had a reply saying they’re popping some in the post!

Just need to figure out how to fit them now 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh they really are very helpful. I got a Bird Zero on cycle to work last year, for off road commutes to work obvs, through Halfords. Bird weren’t on the scheme so Halfords and Bird sorted it out within a couple of days. Halfords were very helpful too.

hainman
    Free Member

Glad to hear this,I bought an Aeris on Friday and had a few niggling doubts with dropper post size and they were very helpful
    Was hoping to hear about my bike being shipped but not yet

mark90
    Free Member

Ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today, really I didn’t expect it that quick. Maybe a component isn’t in stock for yours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bird Bikes’ is closed to new replies.