• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • bioshock infinite WOW!
  • racefaceec90

just started playing it 360 version.

wow is all i can say 😯 😀

played the original bioshock and thought it was fantastic (especially the beginning,but this is something else man 😀

also downloaded portal 2 and mass effect (my friend has completed all 3 and highly rates them.

might be a while until i play them though 😉

jmatlock
    Free Member

You are in for a great Sir.

Take your time and soak in the atmosphere.

Incredible game.

AlasdairMc

Thanks – that’s me added it to the list.

I’m working through Mass Effect 3 at the moment, the whole trilogy are fantastic!

CaptJon
    Free Member

For me the Mass Effect games are the greatest trilogy ever made in any medium.

dan1980
    Free Member

Apart from the ending, which sucked, spectacularly!

spacemonkey

Played it a while back. Really enjoyed the moody setting and voiceover work, especially in scenes like the Indian Battle where I felt like I was being disciplined! Did get a bit samey after a while though. Still, pretty immersive overall.

CaptJon
    Free Member

dan1980 – Member

I didn’t think so. I wasn’t sure what the fuss was about.

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought it was quite good.

Incidentally, Irrational Games, who made the Bioshock series, has shut down this week.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/feb/20/bioshocked-ken-levines-irrational-games-decision

dan1980
    Free Member

Sorry, meant the ending for ME 3. The choices made through the game have no real impact on the final outcome, and the final cut scenes seem to be the same despite the different t endings you can have.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah, right. My mistake.

*picks a colour*

honeybadgerx

I found infinite a very frustrating game, it’s very good but there’s just a few things that spoil it and stop it being downright amazing, lack of difference/originality in the weapons, the actual fights weren’t that inspiring, etc.

soundninjauk

While I enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, to be honest I thought all the shooting kinda got in the way of the story.

seanthesheap
    Free Member

Just started Bioshock infinite, ok so far, however, i think that Metro last light was better (unless bioshock improves later) and the last of us is still my fave game played.

unovolo
    Free Member

After really looking forward to Bioshock Infinite after playing the first two , I was completely underwhelmed.

Its a good game but as said previously some of the fighting gets in the way and became a bit too repetitive in places , the Sky hook gameplay was supposed to be some sort of revelation but It didnt feel that way to me.

akira

Just started dishonored which seems to have potential to be very good, must resist the urge to kill though……

misterduncan
    Free Member

The plot, characters and immersion of Infinite was amazing. I will happily go back and play it again.

Did anyone throw the baseball at the interracial couple?

iBaa
    Free Member

Thanks, I was looking for a new game to play.

Drac

Downloaded it as it’s free on PSN+ at the minute seems very good but still more of the same, very pretty though. I stopped playing it though as I also downloaded The Last of Us as it’s cheap on PSN just now, that is a very good game.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘bioshock infinite WOW!’ is closed to new replies.