Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Binners on't 6 Music.
  • ulysse
    Free Member

What’s wrong with Marilyn Manson? He’s a highly articulate, intelligent talented chap.
    I would

freeridenick
    Free Member

Tune…

PS, you can see the Sea on a clear day!

Pook

What next? He gets caught in a love triangle with Shirley Manson and Lauren Laverne?

6 Music is all about Kate Tempest these days

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Sounded like two northern people talking to each other about something. Was it a conversation about whippets? 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Off at a slight tangent Bin-Bins…

I’d buy a sky blue T shirt with this on it.

nbt

Me too, and I don’t buy t-shirts. Size small please. And ladies size 8 for Mrs NBT

binners

Well… I think I’ve got off quite lightly here. 😀

I did go through the horror of listening back to myself last night and saying ‘I don’t sound like that, do I?!!”. Mrs Binners assured me that yes… I do. Apparently I either sound ‘too posh’ or ‘too northern’ depending on what part of the country you’re from.

I can’t really do that Spitfire as a t shirt print chaps, unfortunately. Too many colours. Might have a look at some options though

I ill mail the usual suspects about the Rivi MNPR t shirts to get them back before christmas.

Watch yer inbox

nbt

I was accused of sounding like Paul Daniels 👿

Bregante

Watch yer inbox

Oo’er

Where you planning to watch the hill climb from this time binners? I’m planning on dragging the kids over but don’t fancy the Casual Racism Arms..

binners

Oh… while I’m at it. As already mentioned Its the Rake Hillclimb on Sunday.

I’ve decided I’m putting this up for grabs. Its a metre wide panoramic print, all framed up. Its the first print of this design. And very nice it looks too.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/LTjAXx]Print[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

We’ll be selling raffle tickets with the race programmes on Sunday. All the money raised is going to Macmillan Cancer Support. We raised a couple of hundred quid last year. Hopefully we’ll do better than that this time.

#jennride

binners

Bregante – I haven’t set foot in the Casual Racists Arms this year. For obvious reasons.

We’re going to have a gazebo up in the Car Park at the Shoulder of Mutton with the Lancs Road Club boys. So we’ll be watching the masochists expire at the top, the nutters. Then giving the framed prints to each category winner. We’ve had to forsake the traditional pre-race ride, as we’ll be a bit busy.

Hopefully I’ll see you and a good few others on Sunday

If you’ve not watched the Hillclimb, it really is worth a trip over. Its a big field this year, with some serious fast boys and girls. Theres going to be some fast times! Forecast is looking good too!

Bunnyhop

Good luck binners with raising more money.

Btw in real life I think you sound a bit posher (do my ears need syringing?)

Can I just say how wonderful nbt is,as he thinks I’m a size 8.(size 10 really) 🙂

Cougar

Just listened to the clip. Thought you came across really well, sir.

Cougar

Incidentally Binbins, do you know your website footer still says “Copyright 2015” on it?

mrchrispy

Binners….Is it worth popping over from the republic with the family to check???
    Heading over to Horwich later for tea so it kinda of the way 🙂

binners

If you’re heading over that way anyway, it’s be rude not too. Pop by and say hello. We’ll be in the car park at the Shoulder, beer in hand 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Binners on't 6 Music.’ is closed to new replies.