Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Binners' Fantasy Stag Weekend
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s getting married this summer y’know. Yes, I think she was pished when she said “yes”. Anyway, there’s no doubt he’s doing much better out of the new partnership than she is. But she’s awesome for sure.

Sadly, he’s not having a stag do.

But we can give him a STW Stag-do can’t we? So, you’re one of the organisers. What are we doing with hiI’m?

We have to sort location & accommodation and then we’ve got to fill Friday Evening, Saturday Day/Evening, Sunday Morning.

What’s everybody got? 🙂

scotroutes

Location – Islington

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

🙂 Perfect.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’d love to see him in a proper London club for port and cigars and the end of the whole shindig. The East India, or RAC perhaps.

ton
    martinhutch

Catering with phallic balloon arrangement? Check.

flyingmonkeycorps

Basically, my stag do. Drive to North Wales on Friday, ride Llandegla / World’s End, head to hostel, eat meat and drink beer. Saturday ride / walk up and down Cadair Idris, repeat evening. Sunday morning walk around Devil’s Kitchen then head home.

Job done.

btbb
    Free Member

Chained up outside Greggs (with no access to pies but tantalisingly close) in Hull wearing salmon pink trousers, deck shoes and a jumper over his shoulders.

matt_outandabout

Saturday – ride planned around various pie establishments…

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Tory party conference?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hull? I mean, yes, let’s humiliate him a little, but Hull? That’s just cruel.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Chained up outside Greggs with just a selection of hummus and artisan bread.

Wearing a full Liverpool kit.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Chained up outside Greggs with just a selection of hummus and artisan bread.

Wearing a full Liverpool kit.

Nice. Let’s at least leave him something to drink.

edhornby

weekend on roadbikes with a full castelli speedsuit 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

The stripper’s arrived…..

Stoner
    Free Member

there’s some challenges to be had too, yes?

hammerite
    Free Member

A tour of a craft brewery where you are told what beer should taste like, and what you should like in a beer. Then we can all talk about what a load of condescending b0ll0cks it was.

Accommodation for the Saturday night… A bench at a London train station after missing the last train home*

*Both of these things happened to me this last weekend on a stag do. I thought that trains ran through the night to get home!

Bregante

We’ll be needing some music too

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Take him to speakers’ corner and force him to read aloud the entire content of the trump, brexit and corbyn threads, in character voices.

Or a tour of Glasgow’s flat roofed pubs

wearing salmon pink trousers, deck shoes and a jumper over his shoulders.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Some proper drinking

wrecker
    Free Member

Bring him down here darce, we can hipster the shit out of him.

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I say we just all turn up at MNPR, get him bladdered, and let Hora loose on his chubby ass. 😆

scaled
    Free Member

In all seriousness, I’d be up for taking a Monday off work for a MD(multiple)PR 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Everyone attending follows the proper ‘fetch’ protocol for the Pork Pie Club of Great Britain bringing the best pie and relish from their respective towns and this forms the first evening’s meal and entertainment.

Here are the rules:

The serious business then begins:-

The pies are eaten in relative quiet. Comments that may influence others in the subsequent marking are frowned upon, but this isn’t a game of poker and many an expression may give away private thoughts. A more obvious clue as to how things are going is the condiments box, which contains a wide range of sauces, pickles and mustards. If no one reaches for any of them, the pie must be at least quite good.

The amount of sauce used and the type, also gives a good indication of how the tasting is going. HP sauce is a regular favourite to help provide a little more taste, but should members reach for a Chinese Oyster sauce, Soya sauce or Worcester sauce, things are not looking good, and should anyone reach for Tabasco Chilli sauce then the pie is likely to be considered a disaster.

Once the pies have been eaten, the members write down their mark on a card, without conferring. The person sitting to the left of the pie fetcher for the day begins. He explains what he thinks of the pie in often graphic and amusing detail, and ends by turning over his marking card. Each person then talks, and then the fetcher has his say last. Interruptions to each member’s address are not allowed, nor is leaving the table.

Of course the fetcher is usually a little biased in his marking and he is allowed some latitude which has become known as ‘fetcher’s privilege’. However, the fetcher must be careful not to abuse this and award more than 2 marks above the average. Should he do so, he is denounced loudly as being a bad sportsman and worse.

The scribe diligently takes notes in the minute book, and records the marks of each member. An average of the marks is then calculated. The fetcher is then asked where the pies came from, and this is recorded along with the price. A new source of pies merits a gold star against the name of the fetcher for the day. The names of the members are inscribed on the box and this ensures that pies are fetched in rotation.

The losing fetcher has to give Binners a piggy back for the rest of the weekend.

binners

Morning chaps.

I still can’t believe she’s going through with it. Who said the drugs don’t work eh? 😀

Some great suggestions so far. I feel a two week long STW stag tour coming on!

We’re starting at the Hawkshead brewery for the weekend South lakes Jennride tomorrow night (which I won’t actually be riding as I’d be 100% guaranteed to spanner myself in the process). Should hopefully see a few of you there

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Enjoy Binners, have a good one.

Cougar

An American friend once told me that in the US those little coverings (sometimes adorned with tassels) on strippers’ nipples are called “pasties.”

I’ll just leave that there.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Is it possible to entirely encase a human being in pastry?

Only one way to find out……..

nbt

The lancashire version of this?

Stoner
    Free Member

I dont remember ordering sashimi….

GrahamS

PJM1974
    Free Member

Congratulations Binners, hope you have a fantastic weekend.

martinhutch

The losing felcher has to give Binners a piggy back for the rest of the weekend.

Sounds lively. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, sure he’s as light as a feather anyway. No bother.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Graham, my lips reading skills are a little rusty, but I think I know what she’s saying…..

GrahamS

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nibmQbDS50g[/video]

Bunnyhop

nbt – how dare you post up that photo of me.

Bonners have a great time 🙂

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Binners' Fantasy Stag Weekend’ is closed to new replies.