Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Bin your carbon frame now!
  • ampthill

I thought you saw the joke but was checking…

Oh dear now I’m braking the rules by trying not to offend oh dear

ooOOoo
    Free Member

At the moment I won’t release a nanotube material for use by the general public, I will produce stuff for R&D for specific application but until I 100% satisfied I won’t let my products be used outside of strict controls. Asbestos is a terrifying legacy we have been left with and I won’t be a part of repeating that mistake.

Fair play, good to hear. Asbestos was a funky new wonder material in it’s time too.

But to put things into perspective:

Walking down a busy high street is one of the most dangerous things you can do. Ignoring the possibility of being mugged, run over etc you are breathing in millions of nanopartciles and other nasty substances and organic material coming from vehicle exhausts, OK

drains

What sort of stuff

and other people.

Huh? Have we been damaged by nanoparticles from other humans for millenia?

HughStew

The solution is obvious. Take a very small pencil lead shaving, put it in a bath of water, take a drop of that water, dilute it a million times, bang it on a horsehair and leather covered board, then drink it. Hey presto the magic of homeopathy will protect you from the evil carbon forever.

andyl
    Free Member

nasty stuff from stagnant blocked drains full of poo and wee…

and not nanopartciles from people! Organic stuff – ie germs and viruses etc when people cough and sneeze as they walk past you.

Although I suppose smoke could count as particles. I hate walking behind people smoking.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Ahah thank you andy 😉 I see what you mean about germs n viruses, but hey what are you going to do about that.

What about recycling nanomaterials & end of life…..is that something your industry has plans for?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Bin your carbon frame now!’ is closed to new replies.