Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

What’s happening at half six tomorrow, BTW?

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety

… I have no fear of saying anything that I’ve ever said on here, to someone’s face.

Come on; come and meet some real Muslims. You’ll have your opportunity to exercise freedom of speech, and I can guarantee you won’t be attacked for your opinions.

Yes, I will say this to you … how many wives can you have?

What is the rational for having so many wives?

Does that mean the wives are the bread winners?

Also why are those women attracted to a figure head like OBL?

Thinking of it I think I need to become a cult leader … let me spread my goodness to all women kind …

😈

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

But you “know exactly what I look like”, apparently. Oh well.

I only realised who you were afterwards, after you’d posted a pic of yourself, and I thought ‘ah, I remember that bloke from Holmbury Hill car park!’

I’ve invited you for a beer many times. You’ve always refused.

I’ll leave you pretending to be brave on an internet forum, Woppit. It’s about the only place you’ll ever manage it.

X

MrWoppit
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

Mr Woppit – Member

I think “Hi. I’m whoppit and I’m a gay transvestite atheistic Republican” would go down (ahem) even more amusingly.

If you know how to behave discretely Woppit, I reckon the odd Saudi prince might be interested.

Yeah, but the Hyde Park Hilton SO down market… 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ll leave you pretending to be brave on an internet forum, Woppit. It’s about the only place you’ll ever manage it.

Oh. Is that what I’m doing? I thought I was just projecting my point of view, like anybody else.

Brave? Not me guv. I leave that to the Navy SEALS and the like….

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘Bin Laden is dead.’ is closed to new replies.