Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 165 total)
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • trailmonkey

everyone loves a tough-talking yank in a cowboy hat.

where do you pay for such a service ?

grum
    Free Member

Buried at sea? Didn’t they learn their lesson with Megatron?

The American celebrations are in extremely poor taste imo – massively hypocritical too. A country that likes to claim christian principles should remember that Jesus wasn’t keen on the concept of revenge.

Imagine the outrage if, say, George W Bush or Tony Blair (who are responsible for many many times more civilian deaths than Bin Laden) was assassinated by a Muslim country’s special forces – then we saw footage of thousands of people of that country dancing and celebrating in the streets.

And there is definitely something very fishy about all this. He was widely reported to be very ill and/or to have died in 2001, since when I don’t think he has released any videos or been seen anywhere? Anyone would think there is an unpopular US president with an election coming up or something….

richmars

I’m interested in the buried at sea bit. I’m sure he was but I also heard (on BBC news I think)that the US helicopters that did the raid started from Afghanistan. So did they fly the body back to Afghanistan, then load it on a plane then on to ‘the sea’ or what? It’s not like the mission started (and ended) from aircraft carriers so they could just throw him over the side (with all due respect etc).
    Anyone know any more?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

A country that likes to claim christian principles should remember that Jesus wasn’t keen on the concept of revenge.

Innaccurate claimants ignoring the alleged sayings of a non-existant super-fairy. So what.

Imagine the outrage if, say, George W Bush or Tony Blair (who are responsible for many many times more civilian deaths than Bin Laden) was assassinated by a Muslim country’s special forces – then we saw footage of thousands of people of that country dancing and celebrating in the streets.

Oh, you mean like all the gormless Muslim types jumping up and down with rage and burning flags everytime someone suggests there’s something wrong with their despicable beheading, mysoginistic, violent, homophoboc, anti-human excuse for a culture? Pfft.

And there is definitely something very fishy about all this.

Yeah, only cod can judge him now. How’s the tinfoil hat?

Gary_C

All i’ll say is good riddance.

grum
    Free Member

Oh, you mean like all the gormless Muslim types jumping up and down with rage and burning flags everytime someone suggests there’s something wrong with their despicable beheading, mysoginistic, violent, homophoboc, anti-human excuse for a culture? Pfft.

Ummm, I am no fan of Islam either, just pointing out the massive hypocrisy – those Americans out celebrating the murder of another human being are probably the very same that get all upset when some evil foreigners burn their precious flag.

Yeah, only cod can judge him now. How’s the tinfoil hat?

No of course, everything we are told is always true, and the American government would never lie or distort the truth to suit their own ends would they? Anyone who believes anything else is a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Eg: Iraq/WMDs, Vietnam/Tonkin incident, Allende in Chile etc etc etc etc

ton

is it good to celebrate death?

did we celebrate when adolf passed away?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Come, Woppit, and I shall introduce to to some Muslims. Muslims who condemn the actions and rants of a fanatical minority.

Come. Don’t just spout off on an internet forum; if you truly believe in what you say. Come, and I shall give you the opportunity to say exactly what you want, to the very people whose culture you insult.

‘Anti-Human’; this, from a person who doesn’t believe in other Human Beings right to practice whatever religion they choose…

Junkyard
    Free Member

ah excellent racism and Whoppit going on about religion 🙄

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m pleased they’re partying and feel happy for them. I feel nothing but contempt for the Muslim flagburners and would recommend that all Americans feel that way about it too.

Describing Usama bin-Bag as a human being is not so much stretching credibility as smashing it up and jumping up and down on the bits. The slimy bottom feeder he had it coming.

If you can think of one good reason why the Americans are lying about the shots to the head, the DNA testing, the face matching and the dumping of the garbage at sea, when to be found out would be the biggest PR disaster in the history of mankind, please share it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, Woppit? What have you to say about my invitation?

Come on, it’s an excellent opportunity for you to say what you feel, in a ‘real life’ situation.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Fred.

Huge crowds of “offended” Muslims burning flags and weeping over some pointed comment about the vile culture you find in places like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia – stoning women to death, chopping off limbs, persecutions and other outrages, are not the actions of a minority.

Stop obfuscating. It suits you, but it’s nonsense.

Junkyard
    Free Member

elfin give over reasoning with pastor Whoppits of the church of the Intolerant is like trying to polish a turd…. pointless and unlike to achieve much.
    the irony of his firebrand preaching of intolerance of others way of life whilst criticising people for doing the same [ not all Muslims are as he describes in fact a very small minority ] is a thing to behold.
    What grum as well there seems little to choose between the americans doing this, the Muslims doing this Whoppit ranting about other folk ranting all seem broadly similiar tbh.

robsoctane
    Free Member

OBL was a key financial figure to ALQ’. He funded the works of evil men who hate the west, freedom & free thinking. The fighting will not stop because he is dead. In fact, unfortunately I’d have to agree with those that have already speculated that revenge attacks are likely soon.

Americans dancing in New York this morning reminded me very much of when the trade centre fell & the middle east danced.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What about the millions of other Muslims worldwide, including the hundreds of thousands here in London alone? I can’t speak for every other area where Muslims live, but right here, I jolly well have not seen widespread scenes that you describe.

I’m offering you the chance to speak to some real live Muslims; not just ranty fundamentalist ones the Western Media are so keen to show.

Come on, what’s stopping you? What’s stopping you doing something that might actually give you another perspective on matters, other points of view?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

not all Muslims are as he describes

Please point out where I said “all” Muslims.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Huge crowds of “offended” Muslims burning flags

Teh only times I have seen this is with small groups that were incited to do it by news teams looking for good images to broadcast.

Sort of similar to the EDL

Junkyard
    Free Member

THE major guiding principle in anthropology is that of cultural relativism, which basically states that to understand a culture requires understanding it from inside, and not to judge it by the standards of ones own culture

please ***** off I never said you did say this I was saying that i did not think that all Muslims were like this as if to distance myself from your view

MrWoppit
    Free Member

not just ranty fundamentalist ones

Excellent partial backtrack. Of course it’s the “not just ranty fundamentalist ones” that I’m talking about.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So, do you want to take up this opportunity for intelligent, informed debate with rational, reasonable open minded people, or do you prefer to continue with your own braynd of offensive fundamentalism?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

On consideration, I accept that the “not just ranty fundamentalist ones” are a (sizeable) minority.

Still despise the culture, mind. What ARE the riots in the middle east about, d’you suppose? Demands for more madrassas and whipped women, perhaps?

(I’ve chewed on enough xtianity, I suppose I ought to nosh down on a different type of gibberish in the name even-handedness, eh? Fair’s fair.) 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

he will be there for Friday prayer Insha’Allah 😉

bruneep

Cougar

Seems the US have done something you’d never see in the UK; took the Bins out on a bank holiday.

😆

just for your info, I am going to steal that.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sorry, but you’re just ranting nonsense now, and making yourself look a bit silly, quite frankly.

Unless you are prepared to discuss matters in a respectful and reasonable manner, face to face, with people who might have views and onions which differ to your own, than I’m afraid you forfeit any chance of being taken seriously.

Cougar

I’m offering you the chance to speak to some real live Muslims; not just ranty fundamentalist ones the Western Media are so keen to show.

Might I suggest that you take up his offer, and introduce yourself as “hi, I’m Woppit and I’m gay.” Should make for an interesting debate.

scraprider
    Free Member

extra long weekend ??

Cougar

You won’t be the first today… (-:

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh, I’m open to any sort of legume frankly. Shallots, garlic, leeks, you name it.

And I hardly think you’re own style of rant often displayed when frustrated by not winning the argument with your slight range of tactics fails (for which you’ve been banned in the past), entitles you to adopt that pompous “holier-than-thou” stance. Fred. I mean Elfinsafety. I mean…. whatever.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

You won’t be the first today… (-:

Me too.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

But the difference between you and I, Woppit, is I have no fear of saying anything that I’ve ever said on here, to someone’s face.

Come on; come and meet some real Muslims. You’ll have your opportunity to exercise freedom of speech, and I can guarantee you won’t be attacked for your opinions.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I think “Hi. I’m whoppit and I’m a gay transvestite atheistic Republican” would go down (ahem) even more amusingly.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

But the difference between you and I, Woppit, is

Don’t bet the farm on it, sonny. Especially since, after hearing me introduce myself to Mark only a metre away from you, you funked the opportunity to quiz me about it. Coward.

bullheart
    Free Member

obfuscating

Shit the bed!!! Word of the thread!!

Elf – good for half six tomorrow?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See, I actually agree with you on certain negative aspects of religion. But I actually have some real life experience and understanding of Islam, unlike yourself. Indeed, my real name is an Islamic one, and I’m proud of it. I think the actions of those who use religion as an excuse to hate others is disgusting and should be condemned by all right-minded folk. But then I can also see that religion brings lots of good things to people’s lives. You’re too ignorant, hateful and blinkered to see that.

And you are a massive coward.

Just seen yer edit. I din’t hear you, Woppit. I mustuv bin talking to somebody else. You din’t introduce yourself to me, though.

And I don’t need to introduce myself, because everybody know me, I am Community Leader!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6QI-2S0IM[/video]

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Good old US of A

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bullheart- 6.30 sounds perfect.

You do like good beer, right…? 🙂

robsoctane
    Free Member

@ elfinsafety – I’ve got to ask why you think that onions matter? I was reading with interest until you started being silly, quite frankly.

I can understand peoples frustration, disappointment & indeed hate of the middle east but we must all remember that what we see on the news is told to us through a very focused lens.

My personal belief is that we should try & help their peoples with some concious raising. They are free to believe what they want as adults but to force feed children religion, hate, intolerance & sexism is wholly wrong.

In the end lets just hope that the death of OBL will spell less funds for ALQ’ & interest will falter, who am I kidding?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Just seen yer edit. I din’t hear you, Woppit.

But you “know exactly what I look like”, apparently. Oh well.

I do have a counter-argument to your “religion does a lot of good” refrain, but it’s all been said before many times and although you seem game, I couldn’t bear to have to go through it all over again. Especially as we seem to agree more than we disagree about it.

Wish I was in the USA right now. Party time!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

I think “Hi. I’m whoppit and I’m a gay transvestite atheistic Republican” would go down (ahem) even more amusingly.

If you know how to behave discretely Woppit, I reckon the odd Saudi prince might be interested.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

elfinsafety – I’ve got to ask why you think that onions matter?

Onions matter as much as any other vegetable.

Praps not sprouts though. I advocate racial hatred toward sprouts.

I was reading with interest until you started being silly, quite frankly.

TBH, most of this thread, like most stuff on this forum, is quite silly, really…

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘Bin Laden is dead.’ is closed to new replies.