Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Billy Connoly and me on our bikes
  • the_lecht_rocks

spent an incredible and hilarious 20 minutes with Big Yin this afternoon..

Although it was too hot for ron-hills [22 deg C at Strahdon] !

IMAG0390 by the_lecht_rocks, on Flickr

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

nice shot…how did that come about?

Is he a cyclist? Whats he riding?

the_lecht_rocks

riding a road cannondale – we had a right laugh and he’s wearing a pair of shimano shoes like i had in the early 90’s !

was just out on the motorbike running in new tyres and he nodded me down near his home in Strathdon – It’d have been rude to ignore him – He loves motorbikes.

kevin1911

Brilliant.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

post of the day

the_lecht_rocks

lol, post of the day, but it certainly made my day 🙂

portlyone

Is he training for a trans Sahara ride? Makes me break out in a sweat just looking at his clothing choice

geoffj

the_lecht_rocks

indeed – it was quite hot [for Scotland] , 22 deg C and he was somewhat over-dressed, however, I think he’s used to hotter climes than me,………..

mk1fan
    Free Member

The Big Yin has been an avid cyclist for most of his life. Alot of his World Tour of Scotland was ridden on a roadie.

One of the funniest people on this earth (imo). He filmed a bit from the top of the northern tower of the Tyne Bridge for one of his shows. My boss banned me from speaking to him. 🙁

tk46hal
    Free Member

I’ve spent time up there at a friends cottage and have seen Billy riding one of his toys, quite often his trike. Brilliant photo/post of the day and by the way, it’s Strathdon, but you’ll probably know that! 😉

the_lecht_rocks

aye – strathdon – compy keypad fail.

i’ve seen him on the cycle once before – i buzzed him at warp speed – forgot to mention that when we spoke of course 😈

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Billy Connoly and me on our bikes’ is closed to new replies.