Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Billinge woods nr Wigan
  • Stevet1
    Free Member

Anyone know these woods? Got told there were some nice DH style trails in there that are worth a look. Going to have a look around this morning if I can find them, but may end up just wandering around nameless woods!

fingerbang
    Free Member

You mean near Blackburn? They’re okay, Phil saxena built the 2 trails there I believe. Good for getting your pump on and the odd rock garden, no jumps or drops iirc. Worth going if you’re in area or live within 5 miles ish. Each track is a minute long or something

chakaping
    Free Member

No, he means on the edge of Wigan.

Just head over and have a look, I’m sure you’ll find something.

Esme
    Free Member

Billinge Woods is near Blackburn, whilst Billinge village is near Wigan (and St Helens).
    Confusing, isn’t it?

muddyfoxcourier
    Free Member

Boundarywise , the Wigan one , is actually in st helens.
    Billinge hill ” lump ” is the highest point of Merseyside.
    The trails are easy to find in the woods.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I found them.
    it was fun.
    I bottled the big gap jump drop.
    If anyone wants to meet up for a mooch around on another weekend then drop me an email.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Probably heading back again this Sunday morning for an hour or so – any locals want to show me the best lines etc?

ticsmon

St Helens my arse. I went there myself last week for the first time. Might go again Sunday or Monday night if I have time

Stevet1
    Free Member

Had another good ride there on Sunday, some good looking stuff appearing in there now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Billinge woods nr Wigan’ is closed to new replies.