Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Biking and around Stirling?
  • maximus
    Free Member

I am at the university of stirling and am taking my bike up next term for the first time.
    Apart from duymat does anyone know any decent places to ride there? Ive seen a place called pendriech which has a wee little track but apart from that not too much? I can get trains aswell so if theres any routes a train ride away thats great!
    Also I saw a while back a company that takes buses of bikes from glasgow to trail centers, anyone have any more news on this as it sounds great.
    Cheers!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Plenty of riding around I believe. these guys can give you advice
    http://www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

There’s some amazing riding round Stirling. Andrew Gannel Hill in the Ochils is a really nice decent and there’s other places too. Ask the bike club like TJ suggests.

DickBarton

Loads of stuff Maximus…drop me a line and we can get your access to the bike club forum sorted out and you can ask plenty of folk there for advice…plenty available and there are a few groups of various skills/abilities/speed so bound to be something for you.

StirlingCrispin

Around the Uni and beyond is a maze of trails.

I work on the Uni campus and often go riding at lunchtime. Drop me an email and I’ll be happy to give you a tour of the local riding spots.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Biking and around Stirling?’ is closed to new replies.