Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • BikeYoke linkage users – please reassure me
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Just fitted one to my Enduro 29 (thanks Bob), it’s working great and I think I’m gonna keep it on long term.

Can other users reassure me that they haven’t had wear to the sides of the shock (as the Enduro can cause with its standard fitting)?

beano68
    Free Member

Interested to here about this also as I’m looking at fitting an ohlins coil on my E29

chakaping
    Free Member

Shout me if you;re interested in a lightly used STX 22 beano.

alanm
    Free Member

I have got a Bike yoke I am going to be selling Beano, used with a Float X2 on my 2017 enduro no problems with clearance either ends, also ran an offset bushing on the yoke side plenty of clearance there.

chakaping
    Free Member

also ran an offset bushing on the yoke side

I have one in the front end, can you get one in the rear too?

I thought it looked a custom size with a chunkier bolt.

PS. the 650b yoke fits on the large alu 29er giving big geometry improvement

beano68
    Free Member

Thanks Gents, got the TTX on order with Tftuned, but interested with the bikeyoke @alanm which one is it ? for my 2014 E29 I need #3 model

beano68
    Free Member

Also fitted offset bushings on the front mount also but will also fit offset on the rear also for the bikeyoke

alanm
    Free Member

it’s the 2017 one I have

alanm
    Free Member

y06

freeridenick
    Free Member

Got one is my strive to replace the shapeshifter. 18 months no problem with 4 weeks in the alps, plus plenty of crappy landings!

alanm
    Free Member

chakaping offset bushings made it up for me just tell them what yoke and shock you have.

chakaping
    Free Member

good to hear thanks nick

beano – adding to my earlier comment, you may be able to fit the 650b yoke (#4?) and slacken your bike out a bit more while lowering the BB nicely. It fits fine on my large.

I dunno about you but I found the standard yoke way too high in the bb.

Tracey

Anyone had a mess with the 2018 Enduro flip chip link yet.

chakaping
    Free Member

chakaping offset bushings made it up for me just tell them what yoke and shock you have.

Cheers, that makes sense. Did he say what kind of difference it would offer?

beano68
    Free Member

Thanks @alanm … sadly its not compatible 😥

beano68
    Free Member

@chakaping … I did hear about folk putting 650b yokes on their 29rs … heard good and bad things about rubbing etc, and invalidates frame warranty, mines carbon, I’ll ring up tftuned and get their advice plus they stock all sizes

chakaping
    Free Member

Good idea. I have a friend who used the Spesh 650b yoke on his medium carbon 29er with no problems.

Bikeyoke are quite helpful also, I asked them on FB before I bought one.

alanm
    Free Member

Cheers, that makes sense. Did he say what kind of difference it would offer?

.5 on the head angle and 7mm lower bottom bracket

chakaping
    Free Member

Righto, was that for the rear one alone or the pair?

alanm
    Free Member

Rear alone

ganic
    Free Member

I have the 2018 link on my 2017. I’ve got it set in the low position and it’s fine. I have a ttx coil on it with coil lyrics. Am considering coil rxf ohlins forks though, as it’ll all match then……

chakaping
    Free Member

Rear alone

Excellent

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘BikeYoke linkage users – please reassure me’ is closed to new replies.