Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bikey type art work
  • oxym0r0n

Just spent the wee small hours creating this in 'Fireworks' (a bit clunky).

The original should be high enough resolution to get printed on canvas to hang in the hallway.

What do the collective think? Does it look okay/balanced/pants?? Anything I need to add?

Thanks

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Nice. Art is a very personal thing, if you like it then that's all that matters. Print and hang on wall.

My 2p worth though. I prefer things to be more central if you know what I mean. Could always move the centre of your flare thing into the frame a bit more, doesn't have to be on the middle just enough so that the streamer bits go all directions. You could always make you canvas 4x as big and mirror the whole lot down and right, then crop back to a nice balance point?

Just an idea though, looks fine as it is and credit to you for doing it in Fireworks, last time i used it was a good few years ago and it was basic to say the least.

coogan
    Free Member

CS4 Fireworks is great, not sure I'd use it for printed image creation though as it only works in RGB, your colours may change slightly if it gets printed CMYK. Plus you got it hires enough so it won't pixelate?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oxym0r0n

Thanks for feedback so far…

I do like fireworks, but yes, I'd like to get something that is a bit better for creating print stuff. Resolution is: 3456×2592 so hopefully high enough?

pinches
    Free Member

Illustrator would be better to do that, for print.

Nico
    Free Member

Looks like wrapping paper.

brakes
    Free Member

it looks like a Paperchase card

oxym0r0n

mcmoonter – very nice ~ oil on canvas?

Paperchase… is that a complement??

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Oil on board, ( 8×6 ) Museum of Modern Art, Oslo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bikey type art work’ is closed to new replies.