• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Biketart – are they really this ace?
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Following on from the other thread I ordered some Dakine mtb shorts for Xmas for my son last week which were in stock on the website.

I just happened to read the other thread and then almost straight after got an out of stock email from Biketart.

Being a bit miffed I sent them an email asking for a refund and also had a bit of a whinge.

Anyhow this morning I got a nice email from biketarts general manager clearly explaining and apologising for the mistake.

They have now located the shorts and as an apology he has refunded me the cost and is posting the shorts for free via a next day courrier.

So just wanted to say a big thank you to Biketart for their quick responce and great customer service.

*I’m not affiliated with Biketart BTW

tdog
    Free Member

Wish my 2 and a bit week ago ordered & overpriced frame bag was given to me for free.

No thanks to 2 pure

teethgrinder

Ordered two M4 caliper seal kits, one was delivered, rang up, they sided and the second kit sent and delivered today. Along with another 2 kits!

Rang them again and they didn’t want them sent back.

Will use them again if they have what i want.

vincienup
    Free Member

I’ve only ever ordered off bits from Biketart like JuiceLubes stuff and that a while ago now, but they’ve always had the stuff and delivered on time or early, so good to see this after the recent flaming thread.

leegee

I’ve bought in the shop and online from them and I’ve always been happy.

tdog
    Free Member

They gave me the right advice on a set of 5.10s and that instilled me with annoyance that they didn’t fit but would happily recommend them due to their approach to answering rider’s queries on products.

🙂

Big-Bud
    Free Member

I’ve used th m tins never had an issue BUT why would you have a whinge over shorts been told in stock then not .as long as you get the money back no see it as no more inconvenient than a couple more clicks of s mouse.sometimes I wish we had a reset button becasue if we’re all whinging over shorts suits going down in life ……it’s not important.at all is it .I’d be asking for there PayPal acct and sending them the money you tight sod.if not donate if to stw.

psycorp
    Free Member

That’s over and above CS. Shame a lot of others are nowhere near.

ojom
    Free Member

@tdog, tell me more please by email to markdownie@2pure. co. uk.

Sounds like we might have fallen short with you from your comment, give me the details and I’ll see what I can do.

Mark 2pure

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Biketart – are they really this ace?’ is closed to new replies.