Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • bikesyoulike.co.uk
  • organic355
    Free Member

Anyone used the above?

Quite a good deal on an Altura jacket I am after, but not heard of them before.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Looks legit:

http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/Website%20Pages/club%20news.html

Run by Thatto Cycles in merseyland – never bought anything off them mind you 🙂

tops5
    Free Member

Thatto Cycles who are behind the site are my LBS. They are excellent :-).

They sourced and built up my 5 Spot, always helpful, friendly and go the extra mile.

Paul who runs the shop is a top bloke – I would be suprised if you had any problems with them.

Artillerydave
    Free Member

another Woolly member and regular user of these, very good shop and great service. recommended.

mavisto
    Free Member

They guy who ran the first Thatto Cycles about 20 years ago was the best wheel builder I ever used.

He was so good at it, I believe he went and started a business building spoked bike and classic car wheels.

Can anyone confirm this or tell me what happened to him?

tops5
    Free Member

Not sure but the current owner has built me two cracking pairs of wheels to date

organic355
    Free Member

jacket ordered and at 24% of the RRP. Hopefully they are prompt with their shipping!

Moomin
    Free Member

Paul who runs the shop now is a great wheel builder but think he keeps it abit quite as he is mad busy with the shop and the bikesyoulike website is run from the premises and employs staff solely for that side of the business, i think.

Top marks from me (another woollyback member)and its my LBS to.

(Paul will be in for commission tomorrow :wink:)

tops5
    Free Member

I was 1st Moomin and have bigged him up twice! 😀

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Another Woollyback member here and yet another vote for Thatto's.

We should get a group discount from Paul now shouldn't we?

Top.Dog
    Free Member

not a wollyback, but have used them with no problems

tops5
    Free Member

Johntheclimber – often thought of joining the woolybacks but i've heard that you insist on fitness!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

tops 5 – Member
    Johntheclimber – often thought of joining the woolybacks but i've heard that you insist on fitness!

Thursday nights are fast "training" rides and not many prisoners are taken. Sunday rides are more social, we have "newbie" rides to assess the fitness of new members.

Come along for a play http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/index.html

organic355
    Free Member

Update: Jacket arrived the very next day, excellent service, will use them again. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘bikesyoulike.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.