• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bikes, surfing, the Wild Atlantic Way and WB Yeats
  • ElShalimo

I really enjoyed this, hope you do to.

[video]https://youtu.be/9oOHXaSD8Ck[/video]

eviljoe
    Free Member

That was awesome- thanks for sharing!

mactheknife

I Likey 😛

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

donald
    Free Member

The best setting of that poem to music.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzbqY1ABwQ[/video]

Garry_Lager

V nice – I was in Mullaghmore last month where some of that was shot and it’s a beautiful part of the world. Most definitely wild when the weather steams in from the Atlantic.

Take the road bike, though.

donncha

Love it!
    Was not looking forward to the Irish winter closing in but that has cheered me up!

muddylegs
    Free Member

Brilliant. Two activities I love to do

harvey
    Free Member

cycled 3 days in the burden last weekend. road bike needed, plenty surfing in lahinch. the wild atlantic way is a fantastic resource, there is only 2400 km of it ! a brilliant area for bike packing

northshoreniall

It’s great up top end – in laws have a house in Bundoran, near mullaghmore so there few times a year.
    Soooo relaxing 🙂

headfirst
    Free Member

Bookmark

kilo

cycled 3 days in the burden last weekend. road bike needed, plenty surfing in lahinch. the wild atlantic way is a fantastic resource, there is only 2400 km of it ! a brilliant area for bike packing

The wild Atlantic way is a great bit of tourist promotion, they’ve really started to make the best of and push the outstanding coastline. We we over last month and Radio Kerry had a big bit on how the local traders, such as the boats out to the Skelligs were now starting to link into the other local attractions to really sell the areas.

Bundoran is a nice place, not been up to Donegal in years – too many crappy holidays in Killybegs as a child!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bikes, surfing, the Wild Atlantic Way and WB Yeats’ is closed to new replies.