Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • BIKES STOLLEN FROM EDINBURGH!!!!!!!!
  • rosqo
    Free Member

Please help me find my bikes which were stolen last night 2:30am from the South Side of Edinburgh, Gilmerton area. The little b£@£@$@ broke into my shed through 3 sets of locks to get away with :

Orange 5 Pro – 2012 model serial number NM 1205012G

Blue, orange 5 pro with maxel rear end upgrade, purchased from Alpine Bikes Glentress.

handlebar has a layer of tape, with a pier of inner tube under the tape which is used to hold a night light in place, even if removed there will be a mark left on the handlebar. non standard stem fitted.

On-One Scandal Custom build – serial Y11061434

custom build black on-one scandal with rock shox SID 100ml forks, Shimano Disk Brakes, slx cranks 2 (ring) x9 front and rear, Thompson layback post, red cable outers, hope red hubs on stans ztr flow rims

On-One inbred Slot dropout (Single Speed) – custom build Serial y10050354

custom build On-one inbred slot dropout, superstar hubs (Single Speed rear) on sentinel rims, Rebs forks 100mm, race face SS cranks, Shimano (Black) bottom bracket and headset, salsa silver seat QR, Hope wheel QR’s, SuperStar red peddles, red half link chain

Gary Fisher Tassa – womens specific bike – custom

Torra Forks, Hope Solo Disks, XT front and rear with XT cranks, white grips, Speed king tyres, red bottle cage.

any information would be appreciated

Kit
    Free Member

Shared on Facebook, will keep an eye out.

captaintomo
    Free Member

Little shits! Had three stolen few weeks go, it hurts man!

Will keep an eye out!

rosqo
    Free Member

found a photo of the guy who broke on my security camera, please pass round…..

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’m in the hotbed of stolen bikes Dalry all the time, I’ll keep my eyes peeled in case they make it that far.

scotroutes

Did your remote sensor/alarm thing not trigger?

jekkyl

Mmm I love a bit of cake!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Have the police seen the photo?

It might be unrelated – but can you drop me an email when you can (in my profile).

somafunk

Arseholes!, hope you get them back or the thief crashes and ends up under a bus.

Next time tie a short length of fishing line to one of these Alarm Mines (blank gun cartridges), the explosion is enough to scare anyone away.

I don’t keep very much in my shed at all but i still use them.

rosqo
    Free Member

@scotroutes the camera motion detection went off and i have a full set of images recorded but the alarm part was off.

Police have the images at the moment and the forensic people are round tomorrow to take fingerprints from the surfaces as the images captured show that they weren’t wearing gloves.

rosqo
    Free Member

@couldashouldawoulda- sent you an email

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Cheers rosqo: I’ll have to get back to you in the morning. Its nothing urgent – just something curious really.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘BIKES STOLLEN FROM EDINBURGH!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.