Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bikes stolen Reddish Stockport
  • jonk
    matt1986
    Free Member

Sorry to here about that mate. If your on Facebook look up Evans Cycles NCC we have had a few customers who have had bikes stolen recently and our manager was looking to creat something on Facebook where anyone who gets a bike stolen they can pop it on there and the idea is if everyone has a look on there daily they might see something and hopefully it will reunite some owners and bikes. I had my genesis nicked year and half ago it’s horrible. Good luck on finding the scum that’s done this

MartynS

oh that’s rubbish..

I’m not a million miles away from you and was done in November. Out of interest were the bikes in the house or out building?

My garage roof was broken through and although the bikes were chained to the floor they stripped them.
    I wonder if its the same gang.. there’s been a lot of it around Stockport in the last 12 months. They only touched the bikes so they knew what they were after. My guess is I was watched or followed home.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out.

On the bright side.. at least you dont own a fatbike anymore 😉

jonk

They are not mine peachos has done another link here
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stolen-bikes-reddishstockportmanchester

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bikes stolen Reddish Stockport’ is closed to new replies.