Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • bikes stolen please keep an eye open
  • alpinestar
    Free Member

BIKES STOLEN LAST NIGHT. KEEP AN EYE OUT STOKE ON TRENT AREA CHEERS.
    RED/BLACK/YELLOW LAPIERRE ZESTY 327 MEDIUM 2015 STANDARD WITH TUBELESS TYRES FITTED.ALSO YELLOW AND RED SUPERSTAR GRIPS. SHIMANO SAINT PEDALS CANYON TORQUE FRX WHIPZONE 2013 MEDIUM STANDARD APART FROM CHANGED TYRES TO A MINNION DH AND A HIGH ROLLER 2. ORANGE BARS AND WHEELS AND RED REAR SUPERSTAR BRAKE PADS FITTED. SUPERSTAR PEDALS FITTED.
    HAPPENED THIS MORNING ABOUT 1.30 AND NEIGHBOURS SAW 2 LADS AND A WHITE VAN, CALLED POLICE BUT DIDNT KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT THANKS.
    OTHER STUFF GONE BUT I HAVENT THOUROUGHLY CHECKED YET WITH POLICE COMING. ILL UPDATE POST.
    frame serial numbers as follows.
    frame numbers as follows.
    lapierre zesty 327 am medium frame—lp5313154
    canyon torque frx whipzone 2013 medium—m2013b12g00153

njee20
    Free Member

Even your stolen post reads like a classified ad.

Get rid of the capitals and make it legible.

alpinestar
    Free Member

tha capitals reflect how pissed i am. if youve no information why reply.??

deadkenny
    Free Member

It is difficult to read.

Sorry for the loss though.

The serial numbers – you’re better off registering them here: https://www.immobilise.com/

The police use the database when they find stolen bikes.

Also browse gumtree. Popular place to sell stolen bikes.

Your local plod will do nothing proactively. It’s the absolute lowest of priorities I’m afraid. Best chance is someone finding them or the police happen to raid a house for something else and then find stolen bikes.

Reality is they’re long gone. Serials are filed off. Bikes broken for parts probably.

Vent, then chill, then contact your insurance and get replacements. Sad but that’s how it is.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

I couldn’t be bothered to read that. It made my eyes go funny.
    Good luck with finding your bikes.

crazy-legs

tha capitals reflect how pissed i am. if youve no information why reply.??

He does have information. He’s told you to make the ad more legible by using regular typing and punctuation. I’ve not read any of that SHOUTY WORDING.

Retype it, maybe add in some pictures if you’ve got any and you’re far more likely to get a hit as people actually read your post, take it all on board and see a photo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘bikes stolen please keep an eye open’ is closed to new replies.