Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bikes Stolen Last Night – Farsley Leeds
  • anokdale
    Free Member

Posting on behalf of my brother who lives in Farsley, Leeds. He woke up this morning to find all of his bikes had been lifted from his garage, Small window forced and a kid has been shoved through to open the main door from the inside

Details (which i will update when he gets chance to email me)

1. Giant NRS Blue

2. Scott Cross bike

3. Bianchi Rode bike, Liqugas colours from 2005

All in good condition so if you see or hear anything about them post up as i get on here throughout the day.

Needless to say he is gutted and his kids are scared the "bad men will come back for them". Scrotes like this need baseball bat rash applied in copious amounts.

anokdale
    Free Member

Bump, sorry

anokdale
    Free Member

Update on the kit stolen from my brothers last night.

BIANCHI via nerone 2005 in Liquigas tour de france colours
    campagnola centaur groupset
    mavic cxp wheels ( hand made by PAM CLAY )
    continental gator skin tyres
    vuelta seat black
    carbon seat post
    cat eye computer
    winged bars black tape
    spd pedals
    SCOTT cx comp cyclocros bike 2009
    black and white bit of gold trim
    shimano 105 chainset
    mavic cxp wheels
    continental speedking tyres
    added tektra bakes on bars
    GIANT N.R.S. mountain bike, blue
    mavic 717 wheels
    shimano deore group set

woody2000

🙁

hope he get's em back. Gumtree/Ebay etc

meehaja
    Free Member

have a word with the guys at Crosstrax in Rodley, Last time there was a lot of thefts in this area, these guys were instrumental in getting the guilty party put away IIRC. Their ears are close to the ground and a lot of riders from the area congregate there.

anokdale
    Free Member

Thanks guys, he uses Crosstrax regulary so i will pass it one.

shaggmiester
    Free Member

soz to hear about it, i had mine nicked two week ago and its not a nice feeling when you see your pride and joy just vanish, i was lucky enough to get mine back through doing my own investigating, dont rely on the police! **** useless!!! i managed to get cctv footage and more evidence but these scrotes just laugh at the police, yes your totally right the only way your brother will get his bike back is to find the scrotes, scare the shit out of em and yeah nowt wrong with baseball bats!! 😉 the scrote who stole mine had already sold it on so we gave them two hours to get it back, he ended up having to swap his motocross bike to get it back!! but that was probly nicked too!!! scum!!

anokdale
    Free Member

shaggmiester – He is gutted and yeah Police no show just a number, our sister is a copper nearby so you never know we may here something,

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen Last Night – Farsley Leeds’ is closed to new replies.