Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • bikes stolen in barnsley
  • lowcogger
    Free Member

guys,my sons garage was broken into Friday night/Saturday morning and his Norco atomic,orange five and his wifes lappierre x control were stolen along with various items of riding gear,both mtb and motorcycle (helmets,boots,jackets,camelbak,gopro,tools etc) it looks like a pro job,the security lights had been tampered with and the wheelie bin tied to the patio doors.every cupboard and drawer had been gone through,theydd obviously had the confidence to take their time,this was no grab and dash break in.the bikes are possibly stripped by now,but if anyone should see or hear of any of these bikes or parts being offered for sale wed appreciate any info.thanks.

norco by firebrace, on Flickr

20130316_112503 by firebrace, on Flickr

011 by firebrace, on Flickr

hora
    Free Member

Another garage/shed theft

reedspeed
    Free Member

Thieving **** !,I’ll keep an eye out I’m not to far there !,whereabouts in. Barnsley ?.

fieldy
    Free Member

Thieving scrotey b@st@rds!!
    There’s too much of this happening at the mo.
    Hope you have better luck retrieving them, mine have been missing for a couple of months now.

lowcogger
    Free Member

thanks guys,bikes were lifted from barugh green.just been talking to my son,police came out at 1015 last night. they reckon its a pro job and hes been targeted,its not just a random break in.they say theyd have got them somehow,despite the £300 worth of locks & chains( 4 of each) and ground anchor. its not just the theft thats pissing me off,its the fact that some low life with no morals or sense of decency thinks that other peoples property,bought through hard graft is fair play to him and his filthy scum associates. yeah the insurance should play ball,but its the principle that boils my piss.

lowcogger
    Free Member

2 taken in Rotherham last night,scum got in through garage roof,bastads.

devash
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if its a UK-wide organized gang doing this judging by the similarities of the techniques used in these break-ins(entry through garage roof, security measures tampered with etc).

Hope you get them back / insurance pays out mate.

PMK2060

Scumbags! I live in the Barnsley area so will keep an eye out.

lowcogger
    Free Member

thanks guys,im guessing theyll have been split for parts now and being offered to some unsuspecting mtber,thinking he`s dealing with honest,decent fellow bikers.

fasternotfatter
    Free Member

How did they get through the chains? That £300 worth of locks and chains can be removed is very worrying!

plus-one

F*****g low life’s indeed !!!!!

Be good to know how/which chains they got through ? I have pragmasis chains and meant to be some of the best ..

Hope they get nailed !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘bikes stolen in barnsley’ is closed to new replies.