Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bikes stolen from Pool in Wharfedale nr Otley.
  • Simon

Posted for a mate that isn't registered on here, originally posted on the SingletrAction forum.

If you see any bikes for sale matching the descriptions below contact me via email and I'll pass the details on.
    Thanks in advance.

"We had some bikes stolen from our garage in the Otley area this earlier this week (overnight on 12/04/2010).

This post is to ask people to keep an eye out for anybody selling bikes of a similar description, either online or at local car boot sales etc.

Three bikes were taken, as follows:

– Specialized StumpJumper FSR Comp 2008 (silver/black/blue), with
    – Kenda Nevegal tyres
    – GPS mount and AYUP twin LED bar light & mount
    – distinctive wear on the lower downtube from bike rack bracket

– Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (white)
    – Rockshox Dart forks with bar-mounted remote lockout
    – Crudcatcher race mudguards front & rear

– Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (Ladies) (dark grey/graphite)
    – Crudcatcher race mudguards front & rear.

Picture of the Stumpy

mrelectric

Hi, sorry to hear about it. I've had 3 bikes nicked, 2 really nice just sorted out like I wanted them, so I know what a knacker it is. I'm in Baildon and will share with my work riders. One of these guys actually got his bike back when they raided some tow-rag's house, so there is some hope.

All the best.
    David

kaesae
    Free Member

Monitor ebay and try some google searches so you get a broad spectrum sweep of all the online websites. Including local sites like gum tree etc. If I come across anything interesting I'll let you know.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kaesae
    Free Member

Are all the parts on the stumpy factory.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2188376/

they look very similar to the parts of this frame. If they are standard part it will make it harder to track down.

kaesae
    Free Member

Has anything been changed from spec tyres, stem, wheels, pedals?

Simon

I think it was pretty much standard apart from the tyres and it had a bash ring fitted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bikes stolen from Pool in Wharfedale nr Otley.’ is closed to new replies.