Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • BIKES STOLEN FROM MACCLESFIELD
  • bikehamster

Hi All,
    It pains me considerably to be making this post but the following bikes were stolen from my house in Macclesfield, probably sometime in the last two weeks (I’ve been away on holiday):
    Marin Rift Zone – silver frame, blue Marzocchi forks;
    Boardman HT Pro – black frame, white Reba forks;
    Vitus Blitz – grey frame, white Reba forks;
    Planet x Superlight (road bike) – black carbon frame & forks with blue/white Mavic Kysirium Equipe wheels.
    I’m advised by the police that they have recently seen a number of thefts in south Cheshire where bikes have been specifically targeted, so anyone else living in the area might want to review their security arrangements.
    I’m not overly hopeful of seeing them again but if anyone does see/hear anything I’d be very grateful if you could either PM me or drop me a line on 07914 119 053.
    Thanks guys 😥

sambob
    Free Member

Where abouts in Macc? I walk from the bus station towards Tytherington everyday so will let you know if I see anything. I’d have a scope around the Moss and Weston estates, maybe Hurdsfield too.

monogramman
    Free Member

Any pictures?

I’ll keep an eye out.

bikehamster

Thanks guys – I’ve scanned Ebay etc. but no luck. I live in Hurdsfield (NE side of Macc). I’ll try and sort out some pictures.

vickypea
    Free Member

You could check on eBay to see if they’ve turned up there. You never know, they might be thick enough to do that rather than sell the parts individually.

vickypea
    Free Member

Cross post!
    Thanks for the warning, I live fairly near Macc.

adrenalindaddy
    Free Member

Yeah it would definitely appear someone is supplementing their income around the area!

Thanks for the warning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘BIKES STOLEN FROM MACCLESFIELD’ is closed to new replies.