Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bikes Stolen from Help for Heroes.
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Hi Guys, this has come to me via facebook….
    12 x Bianchi road bikes were stolen on Saturday from the Go-By-Cycle campsite in Somerford Keynes.
    The bikes belong to a team doing a charity triathalon for the Help For Heroe’s charity.
    The bikes have been specially adapted for diabled riders.
    Sorry, no pictures or other information but here is a linky to the BBC news report. Can we keep an eye out.
    Thanks.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-27858918

Pass the word around please.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Just when you think thieves can’t get any lower. I hope they get them back and the book thrown at them.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m sure they’ll have an easy time selling them.
    And an easier time from all squaddies who will beat the shit out of them when they get caught

allthepies
    Free Member

Definitely the wrong people to nick bikes from.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd.

CountZero

It was on the local BBC news earlier, huge kudos to all the local people who went out of their way to supply bikes allowing the event to go ahead.
    A curse on the scum responsible for such a despicable crime, though; these individuals really are maggots, parasites feeding from those individuals who are in whatever way less able-bodied.
    It’s my heart-felt wish that these vermin are located, and appropriate punishment dished out by friends of those who lost valuable bikes.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Regardless of your opinion of Boris, I’d imagine many on here would agree with his thinking that one specific part of sharia law should apply to bike thieves. Cut their hands off.

Scum. Utter scum.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen from Help for Heroes.’ is closed to new replies.