Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bikes of flghts.
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

I know sleazy jet has been done to death and to be honest, it's looking like a good option right now. However, just wondering if anyone has flown a bike BMI and what was it like? Just like EJ, there seem to be different versions of their terms and conditions and no one who actually understands them!

flamejob
    Free Member

They are all much of a muchness. I have flown SqueezyJet quite a few times with bikes and it has always been fine.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience of BMI and their statement that bikes fly standby.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Same here with Sleazyjet. No real drama but equip yourself with their T&C's. BIKES DO NOT ATTRACT ADDITIONAL FEES. It takes careful reading to find it though but it does say it in there, along with max 50kg total per passenger and max single item 32kg's. I deduct therefore (and had Esayjet customer services confirm it in writing to me) that your bike bag can weight up to 32kg but your total luggage weight cannot be over 50kgs.

I love it when they ask "have you let your tyres down ?" and I answer "Why, does the pilot let his down after we take off?"

Onzadog
    Free Member

BMI?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bikes of flghts.’ is closed to new replies.