Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bikes in a Vauxhall zafira
  • lightningbolt
    Free Member

Anyone ever had 3 people and 3 bike bags in a Vauxhall zafira? I’m travelling to Barcelona and am considering a zafira as a hire car.

maccruiskeen

Anyone ever had 3 people and 3 bike bags in a Vauxhall zafira?

I’ve not done it but it seams feasible enough

I’m travelling to Barcelona

As in driving to Barcelona? Or picking up a car when you get there. Maybe pack a cushion if its the former. I’ve generally really liked the zafiras I’ve hired for stuff but…. the drivers seat can be hell after 100 miles or so – the seats are a bit bucket-like and for some people that means your weight sort of hangs from you hips rather than you sitting on your arse. You don’t notice it so much at first but once it gets uncomfortable a stop and a rest is no good, you’re uncomfortable again as soon as you get back in the car.

considering a zafira as a hire car.

Its quite unusual for hire co’s to allow to book a specific make / model. You’re usually booking a type/class of car – there might be a picture of a zafira but the booking will be for ‘something like a Zafira’ but that can be open to quite broad interpretation – I’ve had everything from a Ford Kuga to a Merc V Class when booking in that category.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bikes in a Vauxhall zafira’ is closed to new replies.