Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bikes found South Wales – Yeti and Orange
  • ahsat

A post has popped up in my fb feed today of two bikes found in Creigiau Woods this morning. Afraid I cant link to it, as it is posted in a closed group, but thought at least a description might help someone. They look dumped, and are chained together, like someone is going to come back for them when they can cut the lock.

It is a Turq Yeti SB66 with dropper post and fox forks and shock and 1x gearing; and a black Orange crush HT with white Fox forks. Both with flat pedals.

If anyone lost their bikes over the weekend, might be worth giving the local police a call. Looks like the guy who found them has reported them to the police and they have been moved.

gonzy
    Free Member

it just appeared on my FB feed too. they are definitely stolen…rather than removing them the police should have waited to see who returns for them and nabbed them for bike theft/handling stolen goods

ahsat

Ate, but dont think the police have a lot of resource for staking out woodland these days. Like the idea though!

robgclarkson
    Free Member

i don’t the plod will have the resources to put a watch on 2 bikes that may or may not have been abandoned/stolen.

EDIT: great minds 🙄

gonzy
    Free Member

they could have just sent for some of the STW massive to lie there in wait with some bombers….some slats would have got hoofed 😀

ahsat

I have pretty strong hatred of bike thieves…I’d almost be tempted to drive to South Wales 😛

coatesy
    Free Member

Just bumping it, had the owner in our shop on saturday apparently, unfortunately we don’t know his name to contact him, hopefully he’s reported it and is on ttheir files.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bikes found South Wales – Yeti and Orange’ is closed to new replies.