Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bikes, BBQ's and Bevvy any good tales any good photo's?
  • I love nothing more than taking a portable BBQ in the car, when I go to glentress or elsewhere and stopping at mid day for a BBQ.

Anyone else like doing that?

Or even better do you have any stories or photo's of great BBQ spots.

This is my first thread so it may not get any responces, then again, on a day like this, Maybe it will.

user-removed
    Free Member

Darlington jump track a month or so ago. My mate was off to Whistler to work for ticket2ride so we had a day out eating burgers and mostly being crap on the jumps.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cut gate a few years ago. Well earned sausage sarnies.

deserter
    Free Member

yeah thanks for that, not had descent sausages since leaving for Canada 18 months ago, hhhmmmmmm full english, on the plus side we found proper bacon 2 weeks ago

That's a great idea with the small stove/heater I normally use a 99p grill and just burn wood with bricks around it. tastes amazing, but that would be very good for frying eggs and other stuff especially if there isn't any wood or bricks to put round the fire.

Bacon mmm or eggs mmm or sausages mmm, onion and tomato or lettuce. The weather so far this year has been very nice, if the rest of the year is like today.

Then it's going to be a good one.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I tried something similar last year.

A weekend camping and riding with mates followed by good beer, food and live music. Best weekend of the year. Doing it again this year and you are more than welcome to come to the Big Bike Bash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bikes, BBQ's and Bevvy any good tales any good photo's?’ is closed to new replies.