Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Bikes are so cool!
  • juiced
    Free Member

Lovin all my bikes at the moment! Been to pick my car up today. Rode bmx to garage. Last w/e was a whole day of FRing at chicksands. This week I shall be doing an xc nightride. Love them!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Are your bikes boutique? They’re not cool unless they’re boutique… 😉

Edric64
    Free Member

Whats FRing? fire roading?

jedi

bikes **** rock!

juiced
    Free Member

they really do rock. My bikes are not boutique.Function over form for me. They just feel good and work as I want them to. 😀

juiced
    Free Member

although i love the boutiques as aswell

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, they rock . . . they take all your money 😈 , dump you on your @r$e 😥 , make you feel like an OAP 🙁 , make you feel 12 again 8) , then they swan off to ebay and go and live with other people leaving you with a fotopic account full of memories – b4st4rd$. I love ’em – now what’s next . . .

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh no she’s about to buy yet another tiny bike. 😕

Somebody stop her, quick!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Not until I’ve sold the two sitting in my kitchen Elf 😕

juiced
    Free Member

what have u got for sale mamadirt?

Kevevs
    Free Member

YES! Bikes are cool! hooray!

juiced
    Free Member

one of mine is responsible for a 7 inch scar on my shoulder! Still love it though. well tbh i am responsible for that.:oops:

juiced
    Free Member

mamadirt – how about a tiny fakenger bike. Haven’t seen one of those.

samuri
    Free Member

bikes **** rock!

This statement is the truest statement ever made in the history of the earth. And probably the universe.

History will see us correct.

jedi

high5!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Tazer hardtail on ebay at the mo’ Juiced, and a Mountain Cycle Battery starting tomorrow.

It’s gotta stop – I’ve spend £hundreds since some ****** tried to nick my Slopestyle from work in May – it was the perfect bike, I rode it everywhere and didn’t notice or even care that it was totally impractical for a lot of the places it took me as it was my only bike. I didn’t notice the weight, it was like a big old sofa, getting me safely to the bottom of the d/h track and cushioning my tired old bones on the trek back home 😥 . After my lock was cropped I got scared and went through goodness knows how many tiny frames trying to find something that felt as good to ride everyday, that wouldn’t get stolen – folding shopper, Schwinn cruiser, Intense BMX cruiser, Cove Sanchez, Flow Myth, and 2 x BMXs – then I discovered the Tazer FS with its crack addiction 😉 – fantastic little bike, rode it every day to work, didn’t worry about leaving it outside the shops with its rewelded rear end screaming ‘steal me and I’ll dump you on your @r$e’ . . and suddenly the Slopestyle felt like a big heavy lump when I took it out at weekends 🙁 , hence the sale.

I decided to drop the proceeds on a lovely new Tazer hardtail for my posh weekend ride – one of the nicest bikes I’ve ever built but I should’ve known it would never work after having been used to full-squish for so long – 2 rides and I’m hobbling around like the old lady I don’t want to admit I am and I’m off clicking the ‘buy’ button again after being seduced by the lovely black MC Battery. Spent all day Friday building it up but even then I knew deep down that it was never going to be ‘the one’. It’s sat behind me now looking fantastic – part of me desperately wants to take it down the local d/h tomorrow but I’ll be stripping it for ebay instead – makes sense to sell it unridden surely.

Feels good to be back to just the one and I’m sure the little Tazer FS won’t fold on me at the speeds I take DH 😉 . If anyone knows where there’s a little Tazer frame (without cracks or rewelds) in need of a loving home, you know who to call. In the meantime it’s gonna be an exercise in patience . . . and self-control 😉

mamadirt – how about a tiny fakenger bike. Haven’t seen one of those.

I don’t think they exist – I know, I’ve looked 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

They’re pretty good. I just hate trying to find a new one since I always wonder if there’s anything better out there. Currently trying to decide between a slacker, longer travel hardtail or a Pitch full sus.

Kevevs
    Free Member

yeah, but if you were skint, the government had taken your only dog, your car got pinched by scrotes, cooker stopped working, wife left you for a tyre salesman, boss said your facebook post was not company policy and your mates were useless divs and everything you thought was true and real suddenly turned into a lie. You’d ride yer bike….and feel just a slightly little bit better with that wind in your hair. Bikes are indeed ACE.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

yeah, but if you were skint, the government had taken your only dog, your car got pinched by scrotes, cooker stopped working, wife left you for a tyre salesman, boss said your facebook post was not company policy and your mates were useless divs and everything you thought was true and real suddenly turned into a lie. You’d ride yer bike….and feel just a slightly little bit better with that wind in your hair. Bikes are indeed ACE.

+?

One of the most beautiful things ever written on this forum.

jockhaggis
    Free Member

mamadirt, there’s one over on eBay at the moment. Not mine by the way, just saw it whilst browsing.

Item no. 120645388172

Can’t seem to get a linky to work.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ssshhhh Jock, I know – fingers crossed eh? 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

In the meantime it’s gonna be an exercise in patience . . . and self-control

Fail!

Bikes are indeed great, especially the ones already sitting in your kitchen . . . surely it’d be rude not to take that little Battery out to the local DH after work tomorrow – it looks so damn purposeful . . . and anyway I remember selling my previous two Tazer VP frames cos they didn’t have enough skill compensation travel 😉

Somebody slap me!

grantway
    Free Member

Yer shame the Barst@rd hikers dont think so

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Bikes are so cool!’ is closed to new replies.