Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • bikeradar moderators
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

are clearly morons, or have fallen asleep with their ignorant and doubtless prematurely balding head depressing the "delete" button.

deleted my for sale post, not an ebay post, not a duplicate, or trade….

prices included etc etc, no email, no explanation.

tut tut

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

You mean the MBUK forum?

njee20
    Free Member

Supersonic particularly seems to have a vast amount of knowledge, and is very smug with it!

I think he stands out on that forum as well, as the vast majority of rest of the posters are total morons!

Nicklouse locked a classifieds ad of mine, it was sort of justified, I questioned him and never got a reply.

Good classifieds though, stuff moves.

Northwind

Tim, they have a "must post photos" policy now in wanted ads which is why so many are being deleted. And they also have a "don't respond to messages if the answer is in the sticky at the top of the page" policy I think. Was it that?

I dunno, by and large I think it's a well run site, just occasionally a mod'll do something pretty daft but then that's the same everywhere.

timdrayton
    Free Member

To be honest I should probably lay off the caffeine!

Still no idea why they deleted it tho….

Jenga
    Free Member

A lot of rules on there. Easy to break them, because only the mods know what they are. They also seem to make them up as they go along. They deleted a post of mine because I was offering to give a guy a spare bike bit. I hadn't put it in the classifieds, but then I wasn't selling it, and was replying to his question. Still broke the rules, but there are none to cover giving stuff for free. They seem a bit power crazed.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Back in the old MBUK days, I got into an argument with someone about something on there and as a 'punishment' they took all my post count away (over 3000 of them, boo hoo).

smudge
    Free Member

😆 I remember those days davey. A few of us organised one of the very first whatmtb forum rides. emailed the original couple of mods that they had and also mag direct and they didn't want to know, They couldnt even be bothered to post about it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘bikeradar moderators’ is closed to new replies.