Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Bikeradar forum deceased?
  • Trekster

No posts on bikeradar forum since last Thurs, anyone know why?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They’re using the new STW platform.

Pigface
    Free Member

😀

druidh
    Free Member

Interesting. I thought we’d had an influx of stupidity over the last few days….

Mounty_73

There were some issues with BR, some of the posts did not exist when I tried to view them.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

They’re using the new STW platform.

Nah, otherwise I would be seeing the new STW front page more often….

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    Interesting. I thought we’d had an influx of stupidity over the last few days….

Nasty!

soobalias
    Free Member

i put that down to half term

supertwisted
    Free Member

I’m a BikeRadar refugee. Been meaning to post on here for ages, but I’m lazy and forgetful and lazy. I’m probably also stupid if my wife’s frequent observations are true.

Still, now I’m here I can while away even more hours reading about bikes and browsing classifieds buying bits for bikes instead of actually riding my bike.

I may even make an attempt to join the Swinley ride in March if I can overcome my laziness and the other thing I’ve forgotten.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I know they’ve been adding some new stuff – they have 2 off-topic forums, one that’s supposed to be a bit cuddly and sensible, and one that’s full of 14 year olds shouting ‘tits’ and ‘gay’ a lot.

Apparently “the owners and main workers at Bike Radar would rather have NO off topic sections at all: if rules are continually broken, both sections will be removed”. Blimey.

sh1tforbrains
    Free Member

That’s what STW is missing, a forum specifically for shouting ‘tits’ and ‘gay’ a lot. I’m in.

‘TITS’ ‘GAY’, I feel better already.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

The forum appears to be back and allowing new posts. I’ve noticed a few bugs (kind of like here 🙂 )

Lionheart
    Free Member

There is another bike forum!?! Are you sure? I never knew……

xiphon
    Free Member

Maybe STW and BR share the same sys admin….

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I’ll take that back. It looks like it working – but its not really. Posts disappear. All posts are marked read. All posts belong to someone else. Basically avoid.

Kind of like here again 🙂

Amos
    Free Member

😆 @ sh1tforbrains, brilliant!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

‘The good news is that the forum is now back to the point where users can post. However it’s not 100% yet: the time and date stamp on the latest posts isn’t working and you won’t be able to search the forum for a few days.’

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

They dont mention that you’re post will be tagged with someone elses name and vice versa. So I’m going to post a really pervy question – it will be tagged with your user name and v.v. So you may as well get in there first!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Tucker loves tucking into younger tucker. How young is your tucker….

Sadly if you post that it will probably get posted to my username or hungymfr’s.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Bikeradar forum deceased?’ is closed to new replies.