Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Biker airlifted off whinstone lee tor today
  • Pook

hope you’re ok dude.

hora
    Free Member

Any news?

thepodge
    Free Member

that chopper pilot had some impressive skills

Superficial
    Free Member

You usually get some tid bits of info off here.

http://edalemrt.co.uk/cgi-bin/createIncidentMap.cgi?mapMode=Latest&mapCount=5

Question is was the rider on legal bridleways?

antigee

Question is was the rider on legal bridleways?

are you sure? think the question was were they ok

james
    Free Member

Are there illegal bridleways?
    Sorry stupid question, (some) peak park rangers think so, like stanage edge as told me in as many words

Hope they are okay

dyl
    Free Member

Is Whinstone Lee Tor where you get to if you ride up from Cutthroat Bridge? I love it up there, and the ride down into Derwent Valley.

Do I gather that park rangers have been stropping about bikers on the bridleway that curves down from Stanage? I’ve never had a problem there.

hora
    Free Member

Why not care about someone injured first?

Its a civil offence and not prosecutable is it so you could politely tell a Ranger to jog on (if you were a rabid STW’er).

Pook

yes. on bridleways. you could argue that the chopper pilot was breaking the law though as its not a BOAT up there.

but that would be nobbish

thepodge
    Free Member

its incident 103 on that list

by the sounds of it they came off between the top bw and the stone slabs leading down to the res.

what the rights of way and a one off action of a park ranger have got to do with anything I have no idea.

Pook

from what those blokes were telling me it sounded like he’d hit the fence by the trees.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Biker airlifted off whinstone lee tor today’ is closed to new replies.