Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bikepark Ireland – Sunday morning headcam
  • Euro
    Free Member

Feeling a bit spoiled recently what with two trips down, two weekends on the trot. We had lots of weather but on Sunday morning, the wind, rain and hailstones went to church leaving the trails in good nick for a quick blast before heading home. Great spot if anyone is ever in the area (highly unlikely as it’s slap bang in the middle of Ireland 😆 )

Mostly me following my hardtail riding buddie.

[video]https://youtu.be/5QpG0E0i8IY[/video]

ThePinkster

Looks like good fun, hadn’t realised such things as BikeParks had got as far as Ireland now.

One minor criticism though (hope you don’t mind) – to me it looks like your camera is pointing very slightly too far down and could do with a minor tilt back. I found myself trying to look further down the trails than the camera angle would allow.

Euro
    Free Member

Yeah Pinkster, i was a bit disappointed when i saw the footage myself.

It’s the first bikepark in Ireland and the majority of the trails are by the same guys who built BPW. I think there are plans for two more trails in the pipeline. The landowner/farmer took a bit of a gamble but it seems to be paying off.

scc999

Nice vid, riding looks like a lot of fun!

FWIW I always seem to be trying to see further up the trail on these things and yours wasn’t too bad at all.

Si

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bikepark Ireland – Sunday morning headcam’ is closed to new replies.