Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Bikepackingsharkjumping
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

‘Tache optional.

🙂

ratherbeintobago

I can just see the Tour Divide riders rushing out to buy those…

fourbanger
    Free Member

Mr Potatohead lost his glasses.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Apidura & Rapha collaboration, except one set is grey t’other black n pink.

My mates have frothed themselves into next week over these, me ? I’m more than happy with my grey Apidura set.

jam-bo

Nice bags.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Rapha-hate aside, can anyone think of something that they have actually ruined?

Rather than, you know, just producing a very expensive and twattily-advertised version of?

😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

All my Rahpa kit is very nice, kind of my go to for that sort of thing

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s Rapha, they’ve collaborated on a more styled version of some existing kit. Like their shoes. And the helmet that is rumoured to be coming along. If I needed some bags and they were in the sale I might buy rather than the Apidura ones but I doubt it.

They make and style stuff pretty well. They will sell out this batch I would imagine.

daleftw
    Free Member

Bit annoyed as Apidura told me categorically that they wouldn’t be doing a black version due to ‘safety’ issues…

flap_jack
    Free Member

The loops on my grey apidura one wore through after two days of proper bikepacking, so beware, these are fashion items only.

aP
    Free Member

None of the apidura bags are in any sense waterproof, very disappointed – fortunately on Tuscany Trails we had dry bagged everything and then lined the front and saddle bags with bin bags as well.
    Herself’s Arkel Trailrider bag was infinitely more waterproof than the apidura bags.
    I’ll be getting a Miss Grape front bag when they come back in stock.

boxelder

Same manufacturer, same materials? How do the prices compare?

nedrapier

That chap should cheer up a bit, look at the scenery. Or find another hobby he actually likes.

atlaz
    Free Member

I can’t be bothered to look it up but one review said more expensive than Apidura but not crazily so. Akin to their Giro shoes in that case I assume.

TerryWrist
    Free Member

I dunno, it’s not that bad. Would set some tool’s oh so hip Specialized gnarmac thing off nicely 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As seen on road.cc

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rear is about £20 more, and front about £15 IIRC..

nedrapier

CFH, that’s brilliant! Laughed out loud. Works so much better than if he’d been cheerful.

Classic sad clown.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Nice bags, and I like Rapha, but I would just buy the original version.

Talking of which I’m thinking of buying the smaller version for commuting, But think it might be too big and everything will rattle about inside. I don’t carry that much in summer but one of these could be ideal for winter. Anyone using one?

epicyclo

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    As seen on road.cc

It’s not often I get a fit of the giggles. Well done. 🙂

steezysix
    Free Member

The small one isn’t too bad as far as movement goes, but they’re soft bags so only really work when full of stuff. If you’re commuting with a bunch of loose objects, you’d be better off with something like the Bridgestreet saddle bags.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh the bridgestreet bag was another option I’ve been looking at.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Bikepackingsharkjumping’ is closed to new replies.