Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bikepacking luggage
  • gazerath
    Free Member

I’m looking to get some bags for my bike for bike packing, perviously I have used a pannier rack and bungie strapped a dry bag to my bars but have been looking at the Alpkit koola.

Does any one have any recommendations for other companies?

Have done a couple of trips and loved it so want to invest insome decent kit

Thanks

scotroutes

Revelate has long been the benchmark. Now available from Backcountrybiking in Aviemore.
    Wildcat Gear is all UK made.
    Beerbabe. Similarly.
    Porcelain Rocket.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

I have a uraltour seat pack from russia, ordered through ebay, £28 ish plus postage, excellent service and great seat pack

turboferret

I also bought an Uraltour seat pack through eBay. Yet to use it but it arrived quickly and great value.

Cheers, Rich

gazerath
    Free Member

Brilliant thank you will have a look now, silly I’m debating over a bag I feel like a right girl.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member
    postierich
    Free Member

I have a rough cut koala and its a great bit of kit not used in really damp conditions so far. I,ve played safe and used a dry bag for the gear that needs to stay dry!
    Not sure if they have changed much since they went into full production!

gazerath
    Free Member

I’ve opted for the wildcat harness type ones as I have some dry bags already 🙂

Next eBay some stuff to raise money for titanium mug and meths burner

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Postierich,
    Please check your emails.

beerbiker
    Free Member

The key feature with beerbabe is that Judy makes her bags from recycled inner tubes & malt sacks from the local brewery. Gerard De Bruijn just came 9th on the Rovaniemi 150 Fat Bike race in Finland using a http://www.beerbabe.co.uk frame pack on his Salsa Beergrease.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bikepacking luggage’ is closed to new replies.