Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bikeinn online
  • hainman
    Free Member

Anyone used this shop ??it seems to be a Spanish shop and is only place that has 650b shortys in stock and at good price,
    Cheers

scotroutes

I’ve used their Diveinn outlet. A wee bit slow but otherwise ok

boblo
    Free Member

Yes, fine. Spanish based IIRC, so takes a little longer than Ze Garmans.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kimbers

Yup used them b4 as said they can be slow but got some mavic alpine shoes at a very good price

piemonster

As above, expect a wait.

And don’t expect to be able to track your parcel. And don’t expect good comms if you get in touch with them.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Got a Maxxis Minion DHF from http://www.alltricks.com/, good service, good price and reasonably swift to deliver ~4 days I think. HTH

Looks like they have stock see Shorty

stuartmccarthy
    Free Member

Yeah I used them because they were cheapest website around for the new Garmin Forerunner 230 but as others have stated, they are a bit slow and comms a little poor/they can’t speak fluent English.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

I used them twice – the first time took ages for the in stock item to be delivered and the second time I cancelled after more than a month of waiting. It then took another 2 months of repeatedly contacting them for them to refund the money they charged to my card for an item they hadn’t even despatched.

alltricks
    Free Member

hainman, if you can wait few days we have a container full of Maxxis Tyres on the road. Tyres should be with us shortly, Maxxis Shorty included.

tom.nash

alltricks – Member
    hainman, if you can wait few days we have a container full of Maxxis Tyres on the road. Tyres should be with us shortly, Maxxis Shorty included.

😀 nice, they seem to be pretty rare!

Haze

Haven’t been too sharp with the arm warmers I returned…don’t do exchanges for faulty goods, they’ll collect and wait for a response from the manufacturer/distributor before issuing a refund.

Seems to be dragging on but suppose it’s only been about 4 weeks since I raised it, bit frustrating when I know the likes of Wiggle would have sorted it within a week.

hainman
    Free Member

@alltricks,thanks,it was for a mate and he got one but i might be looking for 26″ Dh casing one,will check your Webstore soon

woodster

They are definitely a bit slow and not the best customer service wise. I’d hesitate to use them again unless I was pretty relaxed about getting the item.

Spin
    Free Member

See my recent thread on Snowinn. I cancelled when they asked for a scan of my passport to complete the sale.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I tried to order a pair of Minion DHR II’s and heard nothing for a few days. Chased it up, none in stock at the mo. They didn’t tell me that though until I chased them up.

Won’t be using them again, I’ll stick to the likes of Bike Discount.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bikeinn online’ is closed to new replies.