Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bikediscount.de
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

How long does stuff usually take to arrive?

peterfile
    Free Member

Ordered on a Friday, arrived on the Tuesday.

Quick 🙂

creamegg
    Free Member

usually quicker than most uk online retailers IME

Legoman
    Free Member

I’m so glad you asked, as I was wondering if my Nobby Nics were going to arrive before I go on holiday.

Sounds like they will. Yay!

rondo101
    Free Member

Varies for me. When they’re on the ball it’s quicker than UK retailers (with the added bonus that they use DPD, who tell you the hour of the day your parcel will arrive). Other times, usually when stock is “low”, it takes a bit longer.

I’m about to place another order with them; 2 weeks in the Alps has taken it’s toll on a number of components.

ChrisI

As long as they have good stock, they are only a couple of days away. Saved myself over £150 getting XX1 from them rather than the UK and arrived quicker than the Hope XD body I ordered from Sheffield!

atlaz
    Free Member

Their shop in Bonn is immense if chaotic right now; apparently even has a test track in the basement but I didn’t have time to check that out when I was passing recently.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Only order I had from them was incredibly quick to dispatch and left Germany the same day, was in Heathrow the following day. Then it sat in Heathrow for ages until eventually getting to my door nearly a week later. I was out of course so longer still to sort out getting it.

Seem to recall it was dispatched via DHL but it might have been handed to ParcelFarce this side which explains why the efficient German service descended into lazy useless British service.

binners

Tyres ordered last Monday. Arrived on Friday. 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

Cheers folks, nice and quick then. 8)

toons
    Free Member

Tyres ordered last Monday, arrived today.

Selected DPD delivery

mindmap3
    Free Member

They’re usually mega quick…

I ordered some rotors a few weeks ago on a Monday morning. They were with me by Wednesday afternoon…well impressed. I paid the extra for DHL because last time I used DPD they left an expensive parcel on my doorstep in full view if those walking by.

patriotpro
    Free Member

For info – Ordered in-stock crankset Friday evening, just checked my email and have received the despatched email. So far so good.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeah DPD pretty quick usually about 2 days in transit after order shipped 🙂

cheers_drive

I’m about to place another order with them; 2 weeks in the Alps has taken it’s toll on a number of components.
    They’re out of HD twin packs at the moment. I guess mine are worn enough to be good UK summer tyres whilst I wait for them to come back in stock.

deadkenny
    Free Member

rondo101 – Member
    2 weeks in the Alps has taken it’s toll on a number of components.

Just 2 days in the Alps had me servicing headset, forks and lower link pivots, and Reverb needs doing also, plus BB !

Oh and big hole in a brand new tyre (which sealant failed to deal with).

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bikediscount.de’ is closed to new replies.