Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bike.components.de Experiences please (new pike content)
  • tomglass20
    Free Member

Hi all

Just wanted to pick the hive’s collective experiences regarding the above company? After reading some bits on here I ordered some new RS pikes from them as the price was very good and the delivery date was only a couple of days, result! as I’m riding the London to Brighton off road in two weeks.
    Unfortunately they have just emailed to say not to expect delivery until the 25.10.13 gutted doesn’t cover it, now I can’t cancel the order as all their emails and website are in German and I can only get so far with google translate.
    So if any one has any ideas please feel free to share, or if any one has any experience of them customer experience wise ?

Cheers

Tom

creamegg
    Free Member

I found them pretty good. email them and they reply in English- I think they also do live chat?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

which model was it? the 150mm says in stock on their site?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Not ordered anything huge from them like a bike but for small bits almost perfect. Cheaper than most places but the service is virtually the same. Never had to send anything back though.

marshyrob
    Free Member

Same as creamegg they replied to my email in English….live chat might be a challenge but most native Germans understand written English.

Ordered some Rocket Rons from them and they came in good time.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I had issues with the courier on one of my orders and they were really good to deal with. Their customer service team were fast, efficient and responded in English. They gave me a refund with very little badgering on my behalf.

If I’m honest, I found them much easier to deal with than the Wiggle service department.

If you email the, and explain the situation you should be able to cancel the order and get your money back.

perthmtb
    Free Member

Have had nothing but excellent service from them over the year or so I’ve been using them. They always reply to my emails within 24hrs, and in English. And you know there’s a button on their website to convert it into English – sure it only converts the main headings and not the detailed descriptions, but as you say – that’s where Google Translate comes into its own.

I’ve had similar experiences to you a couple of times when something ordered has been pushed out, due to their suppliers not them, and I’m just thankful they are honest about it and tell me upfront rather than the bull$hit excuses I get from other online retailers when I finally contact them after my stuff hasn’t turned up when promised!

Northwind

Always been very happy with them… I think the Pikes are hard to find, new model, limited numbers, high demand…

tomglass20
    Free Member

Ok guys ill email them thanks for the info 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bike.components.de Experiences please (new pike content)’ is closed to new replies.